You cannot hide. I see you.
你躲不了的。我看得見你。
There is no life in the void. Only death.
在空隙中沒有生命。只有死亡。
You draw far too much attention to yourself, "Mr. Underhill."
你太惹人注意了,“山下先生。”
What do you want?
你想怎么樣?
A little more caution from you. That is no trinket you carry.
要你小心點。你戴的不是小玩意兒。
I carry nothing. Indeed.
我什么都沒戴。是啊。
I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift.
如果我想我也能不被看到,但是完全隱形卻不是件易事。
Who are you?
你是什么人?
Are you frightened? Yes.
你害怕嗎?害怕。
Not nearly frightened enough. I know what hunts you.
恐怕還不夠怕,我知道誰在找你。
Let him go! Or I'll have you, Longshanks!
放開他!否則我讓你好看,長腿人!
You have a stout heart, little Hobbit. But that will not save you.
小哈比人,你很有膽量,但是這救不了你。
You can no longer wait for the wizard, Frodo.
你不能再等巫師了,佛羅多。
They're coming.
他們來了。
What are they?
他們是什么東西?
They were once Men. Great kings of Men.
他們曾經是人類。人類偉大的國王。
Then Sauron the Deceiver gave to them nine rings of power.
但是騙子索倫給他們九只魔戒。
Blinded by their greed, they took them without question. One by one, falling into darkness.
他們利欲熏心,毫不遲疑地收下。結果一沉淪于黑暗力量。
Now they are slaves to his will.
成為黑暗魔君的奴隸。
They are the Nazgul.
他們是戒靈。
Ringwraiths. Neither living nor dead.
介于生與死之間。
At all times they feel the presence of the Ring, drawn to the power of the One. They will never stop huntingyou.
他們隨時感受到魔戒的存在,被至尊魔戒吸引著。他們會一直追殺你。
Where are you taking us? Into the wild.
你要帶我們去哪兒?荒野。