They'll meet with you. It has been arranged.
他們會和你會見,已經安排好了
Thank you for this. There's one more thing I need you to do for me.
謝謝。還有一件事要你幫忙
Malcolm's the only one who knows where Walter's being kept.
只有馬爾科姆知道沃爾特被關在哪
I just...I just need a clue. Some lead to follow.
我需要條線索。有線索去追蹤
If our plan works, I can't let it damn Walter to hell.
要是計劃成功了,我可不想讓它毀了沃爾特
No. That's the fate that's in store for us, I'm afraid.
不。恐怕我們命該如此
The police are here, too. Your bait's attracted them, at least.
警察也到了。你的誘餌至少把他們引來了
That's not exactly who I'm looking to catch.
這可不是我想抓的人
So I'm getting a good signal from the GPS I put in your family's broach.
我從胸針的GPS上收到了良好的信號
I can track it on my phone.
能用手機追蹤它
Speaking of, have you given any thought to what might happen if this doesn't work and the Dodger absconds with your family jewels?
說到這,你想過如果這沒用,幕后者還把你的珠寶卷跑了怎么辦么
I'm sorry, that came out very wrong.
不好意思,我不該這么說
Let's just keep our eyes open, Felicity.
仔細盯著就好。費莉希蒂。
Hey, isn't that...
那不是...
I would rather take my chances with a deadly jewel thief. Right.
我還是去抓我的賊吧。也是