Don't do anything stupid.
別做傻事
I had the foresight to collar up a particularly inquisitive blonde.
我很有預見性地給一金發妞戴了項圈,她好奇心太重了
I assume she's a friend of yours.
猜你是她朋友
Touch one hair on my head and she loses hers.
敢碰我一下,她就沒命了
You've got quite the choice to make, don't you?
你能做出明智的選擇吧
Not this time. Your median artery's been severed.
這次不了。你正中動脈被切斷了
You couldn't push that button if you tried.
沒法按這個鍵了
Oh, thank God.
老天
Why are you doing this?
你為何如此
I'm exactly like you. I only steal from the rich.
我跟你一樣。我只劫富
I'm not Robin Hood.
我可不是羅賓漢
I don't know when these men are coming back!
我不知道這些人什么時候回來
You have to believe me. Untie me, please!
相信我,放了我,求你了
What, do you think these men, they planted me here, some kind of trap or something?
難道以為他們把我當誘餌安置在這嗎
Well, why'd they tie you up like that and then just leave you?
那他們干嘛綁住你,就一走了之呢
Huh? Why not just kill you?
為什么不直接殺了你
They were going to! They got called away at some... some altercation somewhere else on the island.
本來要殺的,后來被叫走了,因為島上別處起了爭執
If they come back,they will kill both of us.
他們要是回來,我們全得死
Please! You have to believe me. Please.
求你了,必須相信我。求求你
All right,turn... all right, turn around.
好吧,轉過身去,轉
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝。謝謝你
I'm sorry... But I can't.
抱歉,不能放你
What? Why?! Why not?
什么,為什么,為什么不能
Because I don't know you.
因為我不認識你
Are you out of your mind?! Please! You can't do this! You can't just leave me here!
你個腦殘!求你了!你怎么能這樣,不能留我在這