You know,last night all I could think about was how pissed off Andy will be;
昨一整晚我都在想安迪該有多生氣
how hurt he'll be if he saw us together.
看到我們在一起會多受傷
But that's nothing compared to how he'd be if I did something to hurt you, Carly.
可我若是傷害你,他會更難過,卡莉
Believe me when I tell you that war is easier than dating.
相信我,對我來說,約會比戰爭難多了
In a war, you act or you die.
戰爭中,不進攻就得死
No time to think, no time to second guess yourself.
不容置疑自己
Maybe that's your problem.
也許那就是你的問題了
With me, you're thinking. Not feeling.
和我在一起,你想太多,卻沒用心感受
You're right.
沒錯
How did you know where I live?
你怎么知道我住這
A little thing called the Internet.
有個玩意叫互聯網
Look, could we not do this with a door between us?
能開門說話嗎
So I guess you're not pressing charges 'cause you feel like...
猜你不起訴我了,因為你覺得自己能...
you feel like you can change my life?
能改變我的人生,是吧
And so you can run and tell your rich prep school friends
然后再去跟那些預科有錢朋友說
what a Saint you are and how you're helping the disadvantaged?
你是多么圣潔偉大,扶貧濟困
You don't know a thing about me.
你根本不了解我
Thea Queen. Trust fund brat. Totaled her car,which she got as a birthday present.
西婭·奎恩,含著金湯匙的奶娃娃,毀了作為生日禮物的汽車
Loves designer labels and is usually in the tabloids for partying too much.
迷戀奢侈品,聚會過多,常上小報
Did I...did I leave anything out?
我沒漏掉什么吧
Yeah. Dead father, missing step dad, damaged brother, and almost served jail time for that car accident.
當然有。生父早逝,繼父失蹤,哥哥受傷,因為車禍差點蹲監獄
Plus, she really wants her purse back.
并且,想拿回自己的包包
You know,you showed some real sack coming down here, the Glades in the middle of the night.
你真是吃了豹子膽了,半夜跑來貧民窟
You must not know the value of a vintage purse.
你肯定不知這復古包的價值
Don't worry, it's all there. Except for these.
別擔心,都在。除了這些
You know, it's a really filthy habit you got there.
你果然有惡習
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Hey, can I give you some advice? First, stay out of the Glades.
給你點建議吧。第一,離貧民窟遠點
And second?
第二呢
Don't fall for every sob story a guy like me tells the police. You have a great evening now.
別信我這種人告訴警察的悲情故事。祝夜生活愉快