Roy William Harper Jr. Where's senior?
小羅伊·威廉·哈勃。大的在哪?
Norris cemetery.
諾里斯公墓
Sorry to hear that.
抱歉
You and an army of bookies. Can I go?
你們一群笨蛋。我能走了嗎
No. You've been IDed as a suspect in a purse snatching.
不行,你被指認為一起錢包盜竊案的嫌疑犯
It's quite a resume you've compiled here. Petty theft ,B&E, robbery, petty theft.
你這前科可真不少啊。偷竊,入室盜竊,搶劫,偷竊
Stolen car. Well, it's nice to change things up once in a while. And petty theft.
偷車,老變花樣啊,又是偷竊。
You got something against banks?
你有不搶銀行的工具嗎?
Well, it is hard to run with one under your arm.
拿著東西跑太費勁了
Well, maybe you'll learn a few new skills in prison.
沒準你在監獄里能學兩招
Look, I don't want to steal. Ok? I don't have any other choice.
聽著,我不想偷竊。好么,我沒別的選擇
My mother, she... She has a problem.
我媽,她...她有問題
Yeah, her son's a moron.
沒錯,她兒子是個傻瓜
No. Vertigo. She got hooked on Vertigo last year.
不是。致幻劑。去年她迷上致幻劑
She kicked it, but I guess she'd done enough that... It messed her up.
她戒掉了,但可能毒癮太深..已經把她毀了
She hasn't been the same, and her medical bills... look, I'm...I'm just trying to help her get out from under.
她不同于從前,她的醫藥費賬單...聽著,我只是想幫她擺脫困境
Look, we're not privileged enough to have as much as other people. Ok?
聽著,我們不像那些人養尊處優。好么
Fine. Let him go. It's just a damn purse,right?
好吧。讓他走吧。不就是個包包嗎