Hey. Bad day to be late.
嘿 今天可不是遲到的好日子
We just got acquired.
我們公司剛剛被收購了
What?
什么?
Yeah, over the weekend.
是的 就在周末
Walter! Happy birthday!
華特! 生日快樂!
He's 42 years old!
他四十二歲了!
Odessa! What are you doing here?
歐黛紗! 你來這里干嘛?
Mom made you your favorite clementine cake.
你媽做了你最喜歡的小柑橘蛋糕
Aren't you supposed to be at the retirement place with her getting the piano moved in?
你不是應該在養老院幫媽把鋼琴搬進去嗎?
Yes, I was there. It's like halfway done... piano's out of the van, it's on the street, everything's fine.
沒錯 我在那里 干完差不多一半了...把鋼琴從貨車里搬出來 在街上放著 一切都很順利
But I just got a phone call about a really big audition, so can you go finish it?
但我剛好接了個很重要的試鏡 所以你能幫我搬鋼琴嗎?
No, I can't. I'm late.
不行 我要遲到了
Walter, I... I don't think you're seeing this from what I need.
華特 我...我覺得你沒明白我需要什么
What do you need?
你需要什么?
I need to be Rizzo in Grease.
我要成為"火爆浪子"里的里佐
I don't understand that.
我沒明白
My audition! Rizzo! Rizzo?
我的試鏡! 里佐! 里佐?
Rizzo! She's tough and tender!
里佐! 她既強硬又溫柔!
Do me a favor, please.
放過我吧 求你了
Make sure Mom's piano gets moved in all the way. All right?
不管你用什么辦法 一定要把媽媽的鋼琴搬進去 好嗎?
Don't go to Rizzo!
不要當里佐!
Oh, thanks, Walter. Happy birthday!
謝你全家 華特 生日快樂!
Guess what? We just got acquired.
知道嗎? 我們剛剛被收購了
Yeah, I heard.
是的 我聽說了
Yeah, there's gonna be changes.
而且要做一些調動
Downsizing of us into some kind of dotcom thing, possibly.
很可能會把我們下調到一些網絡部門去
I wonder how this thing goes down, how the transition's gonna play out.
真是前途未卜 過渡期又該怎么過
I could probably tell you.
我也許能告訴你
Ted Hendricks, managing director of the transition.
我是泰德·亨德里克斯 過渡期的主管經理
Hey. Tim Naughton. Sales.
你好 我是蒂姆·諾頓 銷售部
Gary Mannheim, graphic design.
我是加里·曼海姆 平面設計部