And what did you do this weekend?
這個周末你都做了什么?
Um... Let's see.
唔... 我想想
I bathed in Arctic mountain water... while my Latin lover recited verse to me.
我用北極冰泉泡了個澡...我的拉丁情人在一旁背詩給我聽
You slut. I know.
真會意淫 對吧
Actually, I waited for my refrigerator repairman, who never came.
事實上 我在等冰箱修理工 可他一直沒有來
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna call you later. Okay.
真悲劇 晚點給你打電話 好的
The ice, yes? She moves like a woman.
冰 對吧? 她就像女人一樣無常
I'm Walter Mitty.
我叫華特·米蒂
Cheryl Melhoff. Where have you been?
我叫謝爾·梅霍芙你去哪里了?
Testing the limits of the human spirit.
測試人類精神的極限
I'd like to climb your hair, test that out.
我想爬上你的頭發 測試一下
Perhaps I can contact you, possibly through my poetry falcon.
我可以用我的傳情獵鷹跟你聯系
Poetry falcon. I like that.
傳情獵鷹 我喜歡這名字
Do you think, if I hit him with a paper clip, would he move?
要是我拿回形針打他一下 他會不會動呢?
I don't know. Do it.
不知道 試試
Hello.
來
I actually threw a toner box at him once.
我曾經真的朝他扔過一個墨盒
Yeah? Did he move?
是嗎? 他動了嗎?
No, I missed.
沒有 我扔偏了
That's a great story.
真是個好故事
Ground Control to Major Tom.
塔臺呼叫湯姆上校
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
你能聽見嗎 湯姆上校?
Moving on, as they say.
我們接著往下說
Conference room, more of these stations here... where people sort of do their thing.
這是會議室 這邊是辦公室...大部分時間員工各干各的
Layout's here for...
這樣布局是為了...