Morning, Hernando!
早上好 赫南多!
There's a new nut pouch, did you hear?
新來了個難纏的家伙 你聽說了嗎?
Yeah. I met him.
是的 我見過他了
We're gonna be evaluated. They won't be able to. We do intricate details back here.
我們要被重新考核 不過他們考核不了 我們這活還是很難的
Yeah.
沒錯
It's tricky. And bewildering.
這活很麻煩 而且容易出錯
I should evaluate you, you should evaluate me.
應該讓我們互相考核
I don't think they'll let us do that.
我覺得他們不會讓我們這么做的
Just saying.
說說而已
Hey, how long has this neg roll been here? Out in the open.
這卷底片放在這里多久了?放在外面的這卷
It says "Sean O'Connell."
上面寫著"肖恩·奧康奈爾"
It came in this morning.
今天早上拿來的
There's a present, too. He sent you a present, on your desk.
還有個禮物 他寄給你一份禮物 就在你桌上
Sean O'Connell still shoots on film.
肖恩·奧康奈爾還在用膠卷拍照
That results for me in a man crush.
我真是很喜歡他
Hey, you want to mount these?
嘿 你想洗這盒膠卷嗎?
Seriously?
真的我來?
Sure.
當然
Heard rumblings LIFE's done, man.
聽說"生活"雜志破產了
Wanted to say thanks.
我想對你道謝
Take a look inside, a gift for all the years of hard work.
看看里面的東西 作為你多年努力工作的禮物
Sorry about the neg roll.
至于底片膠卷 我很抱歉
I spilled some blood on it... while self-stitching a gun wound to my abdomen... but number is my best ever.
我自己縫合...腹部槍傷的時候 濺了點血在膠卷上面...但二十五號是我拍得最好的一張
The quintessence of life, I think. I trust you'll get it where it needs to go... you always do.
我認為是生活的精髓 我相信你會把它放在屬于它的位置上...你總能做到