Hi! Todd Mahar, eHarmony. How can I help you today?
你好! 我是網戀網的托德·馬哈爾,今天有什么能為您效勞?
Hi. I can't seem to leave a wink for someone.
你好 我好像無法給別人發送表情
I don't know, is my page broken? Do I maybe have a broken page, or...
我不知道 是我的頁面崩潰了嗎? 是否進入了錯誤的頁面 或者...
I've never heard of that, but, okay.
我從沒遇到這種情況 但是沒關系
You're trying to use your eHarmony account for the first time?
你是第一次使用你的網戀網賬戶嗎?
I am.
是的。
Okay. I'm looking at your profile.
好的 我正在看你的簡介
We have a pretty intricate matching algorithm. That's what distinguishes us from other online dating services.
我們有一個非常復雜的匹配算法 這是我們和其他在線交友網站不一樣的地方
Yeah, I like that.
沒錯 我欣賞這一點
Actually, I'm just trying to leave a wink for one person. Cheryl Melhoff.
其實 我只是想給一個人發送表情 她叫謝爾·梅霍芙
She started in my division at work about a month ago... and I overheard her near the bagels saying she was on your site.
她在一個月前進入我的部門工作... 我偶然在面包店附近聽她說她在你們網站征婚
Okay, that's unique. But let me ask you.
好吧 真特別的情況 但我想問個問題
You left a lot of this stuff... like the "Been There, Done That" section, you left it blank.
你有很多項... 比如"你的經歷"的部分空著沒填
Yeah, I think I skipped it.
沒錯 我跳過了這部分
Okay, you got to help me out here, man. Don't skip stuff.
好吧 你不能為難我 先生 不要省略信息
Okay, well, I haven't really been anywhere noteworthy or mentionable.
好吧 但是我真沒去過 任何有名或值得一提地方
Have you done anything noteworthy, mentionable?
有沒有你曾做過值得一提的事情?
Hello, you still there?
你好 你還在聽嗎?
Can you hang on a second?
你能稍等一下嗎?
Go, go, go! Get out! Get out! She's gonna blow! Go! Go!
快 快 快! 讓開! 讓開!快爆炸啦! 快走! 快走!
Chips! Over here! Chips! Thank you!
奇普! 在這里! 奇普! 謝謝!
How did you know about the building?
你怎么知道這樓會爆炸?
I heard barking, thought I smelled gas.
我聽到犬吠聲 還聞到了煤氣味
I hope it's okay.
但愿它沒事
I engineered a prosthesis for Chips while I was sprinting down the stairwell.
我在沖下樓梯的時候 順便給奇普做了一個假肢
A little hipjoint assembly with a dropring lock and an anterior pelvic band.
一個固定在臀部 套在前骨盤 還有垂環鎖的小假肢
God, you're noteworthy!
天啊 你真讓人刮目相看!
I just live by the ABC's: Adventurous, Brave, Creative.
我是三有青年: 有魄力 有勇氣 有創造力
That's everything I want in a man.
這就是我理想中的男人啊
My man? Hey, my man, you still there?
先生? 嘿 先生 你還在聽嗎?
Hey.
嘿
What? Did you pass out or...
怎么了? 你是暈過去了還是...
No, I just like, zoned out for a second.
不是 我只是出神了
Okay. Do you do that a lot?
好吧 你經常這樣嗎?
Normal amount, I guess.
我想 也就普通頻率
Yeah, I got to run. Sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
Okay, but we need a lot more...
好吧 但我們需要更多的...