Marsha: Can I stay?
我可以留在這嗎?
Ross: That would be no.
答案會是不。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。 嗨
Carol:Is this a bad time?
時間不巧?
Ross: oh, no it's……the Stone Age.I hate that.
哦,不,現在是石器時代。
Ross: You look great. I hate that.
你的氣色好極了,我討厭看到這樣。
Carol: Sorry. Thanks. You look good too.
抱歉,謝了!你的氣色也很好。
Ross: Ah, well, in here, anyone who...stands erect...
好吧,在這兒任何人,直立行走的人
Ross: So what's new? Still, uh..
最近如何?還是
.Carol: A lesbian?
女同志?
Ross: Well...you never know. How's, um. how's the family?
好吧,誰會料到呢,呃,家里如何?
Carol: Marty's still totally paranoid. Oh, and, uh
瑪蒂還是疑神疑鬼的,噢,呃
Ross: Carol, why why are you here, Carol?
卡蘿,為什么來這兒?
Carol: I'm pregnant. Ross: Pregnant? !
我懷孕了。懷孕?!
Woman: Huh, looks like she didn't leave in such a hurry after all.
哈,看起來似乎她一點都不急著離開。
Chandler: Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding.
這是"斯瑞家族公司",他們有誤會的那集。
Phoebe:...Then I've already seen this one! (Turns off the TV. )
那我已經看過這一集了。
Monica: (taking a drink from Joey) Are you through with that?
喝完沒?
Joey: Yeah, sorry, the swallowing slowed me down.
抱歉,吞下去的時間太慢。
Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this? !
這是誰的小紙團?
Chandler: Oh, uh, that would be mine. See, I wrote a note to myself, and then I realized I didn't need it, so I balled it up and...(sees that Monica is glaring at him)...now I wish I was dead.
噢,呃,應該是我的,我寫給自己一張便條,后來覺得自己不需要了,于是將它揉成紙團,現在我希望我已經死了。
Phoebe: She already fluffed that pillow. Monica, you know, you already fluffed. It's fine.
她已經拍松過那個枕頭。摩妮卡,你已經拍過了枕頭了?可以了。
Monica: Look, I'm sorry, guys, I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have.
聽著,抱歉各位,我只是不想給他們更多借題發揮的機會。
Chandler: Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow.
嗯,我們都知道,父母對孩子的枕頭要求有多苛刻。
Joey: Would you relax, you do this every time they come, the place is great.
你能放輕松些嗎?他們每次來你都這樣,這里已經很棒了。
You got a beautiful lasagna here that looks good enough...to avoid touching.
你這里有意大利烤面,這看起來足夠好以至于不許碰。
Phoebe: Monica. Monica: Hi! Phoebe: Um, Monica, umm, you're scaring me.
摩妮卡。嗨!摩妮卡你嚇到我了。
I mean, you're like, you're all chaotic and twirly. you know? And notnot in a good way. .
我是說,你就像是,你一直手忙腳亂慌里慌張的,你知道嗎?而且顯得很不好。
Joey: Yeah, calm down. You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come.
是啊,淡定。每次他們來時,你也沒見過羅斯會忙亂慌張。