Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
我媽媽剛自殺,我的繼父又進了監獄,然后來到這里,我誰都不認識。
Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.
然后結果是我和一個在港務局給人擦車窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自殺了。
Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
然后我找到按摩這份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
Ross: The word you're looking for is: 'Anyway'...
你想說的話是:"無論如何"
Monica: All right, you ready? No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready!
好了,準備好了嗎? 不不不,我沒準備好,我怎么會準備好!
Rachel: "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? ?"
"嘿,瑞秋!你準備好不帶降落傘就跳出飛機了?"
Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
不要這樣,我做不到!
Monica: You can, I know you can!
你行,我知道你行!
Rachel: I don't think so.
我不這么認為。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
來吧,你都會自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!
C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
來吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪
Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic gesture. Rachel, that was a library card.
知道嗎?我想我們這樣就可以了。就好像是某個象征性行動。 瑞秋!那是圖書卡!
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut
剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪
Chandler: Y'know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
知道嗎,如果你仔細聽,你們也許可以聽到上千個商家的尖叫。
Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
歡迎來到真實世界!它很糟糕,但是你會喜歡的!
Monica: Well, that's it (To Ross) . You gonna crash on the couch?
好啦,就這樣了,(對著Ross)你要在沙發上睡?
Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.
不,我得偶爾回趟家。
Monica: You be okay?
你還好嗎?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. (Monica smiles. )
嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么。(Monica笑)