Joey: Of course it was a lie.
當然那是個慣用伎倆!
Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
為什么?為什么?為什么啊?為什么會有人這樣做?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
我猜我們在尋找一個比把你弄上床更深奧的答案。
Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
我恨男人,我恨男人!
Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
不,不要討厭,你不會想要把他們扔出宇宙的。
Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
是因為我嗎?是不是我有某種氣味,只有狗或者有嚴重感情問題的人才能感覺到?
Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.
好啦,過來這里,把你的腳給我。
Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
我原以為他是個好人,知道嗎?
Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie.
我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是個謊言。
Rachel: Guess what?
猜猜看?
Ross: You got a job?
你得到工作啦?
Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing.
開玩笑嗎?我一點經驗都沒有!
Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
-今天我在十二個招聘中被嘲笑了。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
然而你卻出乎意料的高興。
Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
如果你發現John和David的皮靴打5折你也會高興的。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
是呀,你多了解我啊
Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots.
這就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!
Monica: How did you pay for them?
你用什么付帳的?
Rachel: Uh, credit card.
額,信用卡。
Monica: And who pays for that?
那誰付帳單呢?
Rachel: Um...my...father.
額我爸爸。
Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
噢天哪,拜托大家,這樣真的有必要嗎?我的意思是,我隨時可以忍住不亂花錢的。
Monica: C'mon, Rache, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
拜托,瑞秋,你總不能一輩子靠父母。
Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
我知道,這就是為什么我要結婚。
Phoebe: C'mon, Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
拜托,讓她喘口氣。第一次獨立生活是很困難的。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝你。
Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
不客氣,記得我第一次來這個城市時才十四歲。