You've saved me once more. And now you must save him. He's beyond the healer's skills.
您又救了我一命. 現在你必須救他一命. 沒有任何醫者可以救他.
All I can do is ease his path. Save him and I will free you. I swear it. You must know a way...
我能做的只是減輕他的痛楚. 只要你救活他, 他就給你自由. 我發誓. 你一定知道某種辦法...
Some... Some magic. There is a spell.
某種... 某種魔法. 的確有一種魔法.
Some would say death is cleaner. Do it. Save him.
但對某些人而言, 死亡反而比較干脆. 動手吧. 快救救他.
There is a price. You'll have gold-whatever you want. It's not a matter of gold. This is Bloodmagic.
您必須付出代價. 你會得到黃金... 你要什么都可以. 這不是黃金的問題. 這是血魔法.
Only death pays for life. My death? No. Not your death, Khaleesi.
惟有死亡方能換取生命. 我的死? 不. 不是您的死, 卡麗煕.
Bring me his horse. Khaleesi, do not do this thing. Let me kill this witch. Kill her and you kill your Khal.
把他的馬給我. 卡麗煕, 這事做不得.讓我殺了這巫魔女.殺了她, 你就是殺了卡奧.
This is Bloodmagic. It is forbidden. I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden. Go now!
可這是血魔法啊. 這是禁忌. 我是卡麗煕. 我就不是禁忌就不是禁忌. 快走!
Take her and leave. Huh-uh. Take her! Irriya?
帶她離開.啊. 帶她走!伊麗婭?
You must go also, lady. Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent. The dead will dance here tonight.
你也得離開, 夫人. 一旦我開始吟唱, 任何人都不能進入帳篷. 今晚亡靈將在此舞蹈.