Well? What did he say? Lord Walder has granted your crossing.
怎么樣? 他怎么說? 瓦德大人同意你過河.
His men are yours as well-Greatjon: Huh. --Less the 400 he will keep here to hold the crossing against any who would pursue you.
他的人馬也是你的了...哈. ...不過他會留下四百人防守渡口 對抗來自后方的偷襲.
And what does he want in return? You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire. He expects a knighthood in good time. Fine fine.
他要求什么回報? 你要收他的兒子奧利法為你的私人侍從.他期待將來被冊封為騎士.很好.
And? And Arya will marry his son Waldron
還有呢? 還有艾莉亞 要嫁給他的兒子瓦德隆
When they both come of age. She won't be happy about that. Hmmm. And?
等他們兩人成年以后.她不會喜歡的. 嗯. 還有呢?
And when the fighting is done... You will marry one of his daughters.
還有... 等戰事結束... 你也要迎娶他的一個女兒.
Whichever you prefer. He has a number he thinks will be... Suitable. I see.
哪一個隨你挑. 他有好些個... 適合的人選. 原來如此.
Did you get a look at his daughters? I did. And?
你去看過他的女兒們了? 我看過了. 那么?
One was... Do you consent? Can I refuse?
有一個... 你同意嗎? 我可以拒絕嗎?
Not if you want to cross. Then I consent. Sam said you wanted to see me?
那你就不能過河. 那我同意. 山姆說您有事找我?