And it puts a thousand leagues between you and Thorne. Now go and put your sword somewhere safe
也讓索恩走一千里格的遠路... 省得你和他再碰面. 去吧, 把你的劍放好
And bring me my supper. Yes, My Lord. Well done. Well done.
再把吃的給我端來. 是, 大人.干得好.干得好.
You earned that, Snow. Well done. Go on, let's have a look.
這是你應得的, 雪諾. 干得好. 來吧, 讓我們瞧瞧.
At what? Grenn: The sword! Show us the sword. Sword! Sword! Sword! Sword! Let's have a look. Piss off.
瞧什么?那把劍! 讓我們瞧瞧那把劍. 劍! 劍! 劍! 劍!讓我們瞧瞧.讓開.
Get off of it. Piss off. Come on, I want to have a look at it in the light. Give it here!
行了. 讓開. 來吧, 我想到亮處好好瞧瞧. 拿到這兒來!
What is it? I-Look at its eyes. Give it. I can't.
怎么了?我...瞧瞧它的眼睛.拿來.我做不到.
You can't what? I-I'm really not supposed to say. And yet you really want to say.
你做不到什么? 我... 我真的不該說. 但你還是真的想說.
You want to say that...? There was a raven. I read the message to Maester Aemon.
你想說什么...? 來了一只渡鴉. 我把信讀給伊蒙師傅聽了.
It's your brother Robb. What? What about him?
是關于你兄弟羅柏的. 什么? 他怎么了?
He's heading south. To war. All his bannermen have rallied to his side. They'll keep him safe.
他去南方了. 去打仗了. 他召集了所有封臣. 他們會保護好他的.
I should be there. I should be with him. ...If we do that, they'll never get back across.
我也應該去. 我應該幫助他. ...如果我們那樣做, 管叫他們有來無回.