Dr. Gideon. I'm Freddie Lounds.
吉迪恩醫生,我是弗雷迪·勞茲
May I call you Dr. Gideon?
我能稱你為吉迪恩醫生嗎
Or do you prefer the Chesapeake Ripper?
或者你更喜歡"切薩皮克開膛手"這個稱呼
His name is Dr. Abel Gideon,
他叫亞伯·吉迪恩醫生
and strong evidence has surfaced
強有力的證據表明,
that he's far more than a mild-mannered surgeon who cruelly murdered his wife.
他不僅僅只是個殘忍殺害妻子的彬彬有禮的外科醫生
Maybe, just maybe, Gideon is the most sought-after serial killer at large,
可能,僅僅是可能,吉迪恩就是被全面追捕的潛逃連環殺手
a killer who's eluded the FBI for years and has baffled their most gifted profilers.
躲避聯調局多年的殺手,難住了最有才華的側寫師
That serial killer? None other than the Chesapeake Ripper.
那連環殺手是誰,正是切薩皮克開膛手
This would explain why the Ripper has been silent for more than two years.
這就能解釋為何開膛手沉寂了兩年多
So, are you enjoying reading my mail?
看我的郵件開心嗎
No, not particularly.
沒有特別的感覺
Looking for something instructional?
找一些有指導性的東西嗎
Diagrams? Don't believe I can recreate one of my own murders from memory?
圖表嗎,不信我能從記憶里重建我的謀殺現場嗎
You wouldn't be recreating them from your memory, Doctor.
你不是從你自己的記憶中重建的,醫生
You're not the Chesapeake Ripper.
你不是切薩皮克開膛手
Ooh, have to agree to disagree.
我必須贊成你的否定
Then why the surgical trophies?
為什么取器官做紀念品
Agent Crawford, there are just some things you're not allowed to do in a state-certified operating room.
克勞福德探員,有些事情是不能在州政府認證的手術室里做的
You didn't take any trophies when you murdered your wife and her family on Thanksgiving.
你在感恩節殺死你妻子一家人的時候,就沒有獲取器官紀念品
You didn't put any of them on display. Why not?
你沒把他們放進展示架,為什么
Crime of passion.
沖動犯罪
You know how stressful the holidays can get.
你知道節日有多讓人緊張
Anyway, you didn't come here to talk about my wife-- or the little nursey.
反正你也不是來談我老婆的,或者那個小護士
No. What am I here to talk about?
沒錯,那我是來聊什么的呢
Your trainee. Miriam... somebody.
你的實習生。米里亞姆什么的
You're telling me you killed Miriam Lass.
你是說,是你殺死了米里亞姆·拉斯
Yes. Didn't mean to kill her.
對,本不想殺她的
And don't get mad at me.
別生我的氣
I'm not mad at you.
我不生氣
I know where you are. I know how you got here. I read your file.
我知道你在哪兒,知道你怎么進來的。我看過你的檔案
I'm curious, why are you being so forthcoming all of a sudden?
我好奇的是,為什么你突然這么激進了
Well, what have I got to lose?
我還有什么可擔心的呢
You know where I am and you know how I got here.
你知道我在哪兒,知道怎么進來的
Why didn't you put her on display?
為什么不把她放在展示架上
What makes you think I didn't?
你覺得是為什么呢
Excuse me.
稍等一下
The polite thing to do is to ask them to call back. Unless it's not an option.
文明人會讓對方過會兒再打過來。除非沒得選
You're home early. Bella? Something wrong?
這么早就回家了。貝拉,出什么事了嗎
Jack, it's Miriam.
杰克,我是米里亞姆
I don't know where I am. I can't see anything.
我不知道我在哪兒。我什么都看不見
I was so wrong. Please, Jack. I don't wanna die like this.
我錯得太離譜了。求你了,杰克。我不想這樣死