Hello.
喂
Jack, Jack.
杰克,杰克
Who is this?
請問是哪位
Jack, It's Miriam. I don't know where I am.
杰克,我是米里亞姆。我不知道我在哪兒
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不見
Miriam?
米里亞姆嗎
I'm so wrong. I'm so wrong.
我錯得太離譜了,太離譜了
Miriam?
米里亞姆
Please, Jack. Please.
求你了,杰克,求求你
I'm hooked in to every carrier database and telephone provider in the United States.
我查了美國的所有電信數據庫和電話服務供應商
Nothing. Look again.
什么都沒有。再查一遍
I did my agains. And my again and again and agains.
我又查了一遍,然后一遍又一遍
I can't find any electronic trace of any call made to your home at 2:46 am.
我找不到任何的電子痕跡表明凌晨2點46有電話打到你家
I am telling you that the phone rang.
我告訴你電話鈴響了
Wake your wife up? I was alone.
把你老婆吵醒了嗎?就我一人
Whoever made that call could have made it from that little box outside your house
給你打電話的那個人可能在你家門口的電話亭
or a junction in your neighborhood.
或者用你們社區的電話打的
Either way, there would be no trace signal to track.
任何一種情況都追蹤不到信號
You're sure it was Miriam Lass?
你確定是米里亞姆·拉斯嗎
It was Miriam.
肯定是米里亞姆
You haven't heard her voice in two years, Jack.
你兩年沒聽過她說話了,杰克
You gonna continue to question me on this, Z?
你還要就這件事繼續質疑我嗎,澤勒
If so, maybe I should ask you to leave the room while it's still safe for you to be here.
如果這樣的話,可能我要請你出去了,否則我不保證你會出什么事
The Chesapeake Ripper recorded Miriam Lass two years ago as he was killing her.
切薩皮克開膛手兩年前殺害米里亞姆·拉斯時錄下了她的聲音
Last night, he called my house at 2:46 am.
昨晚,他在凌晨2點46到電話到我家
He played that recording for me.
他給我播放了那段錄音
Well, we know that the Chesapeake Ripper is not Dr. Gideon,
我們知道切薩皮克開膛手不是吉迪恩醫生
because we know the call wasn't made from the Baltimore state Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
因為我們知道那電話不是巴爾的摩公立醫院的精神病犯罪科打來的
That we would've been able to trace.
那樣的話就能追蹤了
Are you certain it was a recording?
你確定那是錄音嗎
Jack, you said yourself there is no body.
杰克,你說過家里就你一個人
Miriam Lass is dead!
米里亞姆·拉斯已經死了
The Chesapeake Ripper is making it very clear that someone is plagiarizing his work!
切薩皮克開膛手表達的很清楚,有人在模仿他的杰作
It was 2:46 in the morning, Jack.
那時是凌晨2點46,杰克
You're in a deep sleep, you're roused, you're disoriented.
你在熟睡中,你被吵醒了,腦子很混亂
You might not even know you're still asleep.
你可能都不知道自己其實還在睡
I know when I'm awake.
我能分清現實和夢境