Friends,《老友記》
A: Ah, this place is great!
甲:啊.這地方真不賴!
B:Wow!
乙:哇!
C: Rach,come on, I'm not gonna wear any of this! Nothing silver, ok? Nothing with hair! And nothing with padlocks on it!
丙:得了吧,瑞秋。這些我一件都不會穿。我不要銀色的,可以嗎?不要帶毛毛的!更不要帶掛鎖的!
A: Ross, look, I know that some of this stuff is out there, but I mean, come on, look at this, look at this sweater! I mean, this is just beautiful!
甲:羅斯,聽著,我知道有些衣裳不入你眼,但我想說,過來,你看這件,這件毛衣!我的 意思是.多好著啊!
C: Wow, this is really soft. Three hundred and fifty dollars?
丙:哇,是很柔軟。350美元?
A: Yeah,down from seven hundred, you are saving like two hundred bucks!
甲:對,原價700,你差不多省了200塊!
C: Both logic and math are taking a serious hit today.
丙:邏輯學和數學讓我今天飽受摧殘!
B: Hey, check this out! It's totally you!
乙:嘿,看看這件!很襯你啊!
C: Wow!
丙:哇!
B: Yeah!
乙:是吧!
C: Actually this looks pretty good! Yeah! Boys will be boys!
丙:這件看上去確實不錯!是啊!男孩就是男孩啊,本性難移!
B: What? They will be!
乙:什么?他們當然是啦!
C: All right, that's it. I'm getting out of here.
丙:好吧,就這樣了,我要走了。
A: No, no, no, no! Ross, wait! Come on! You know, there're other stuff. Here is a nice shirt, look at these nice pants...
甲:別.別,別,別!羅斯,等等嘛!哎呀,還有其他的呢,這件汗衫不錯,快看這些褲子,不錯啊……
C: Uh, actually these might look pretty good on me.
丙:呃,事實上這些看起來都挺適合我的。
A: Yes,they will! You know what you should do? Just go take a walk, all right? I know your size and I'm…I'm gonna pick up some really good stuff for you.?
甲:嗯,當然!你知道你該做什么了吧?去附近走走,怎樣?我知道你尺碼,我會……我會幫你挑些上等貨色。