Friends,《老友記》
A: Hey!
甲:嗨!
B: So, what are you in the market for? We've got uh, scarves, tulip post cards...
乙: 你們想買什么?這里有圍巾、印有郁金香的明信片……
A: Check this out? Huh? Yeah. That's the stuff. What do you think?
甲:要不要看看這個?嗯?是的。就是這個了.你覺得呢?
C: Well, I don't have to buy that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
丙:我想我不用再買印有"與笨蛋同行"字樣的T恤了。
A: Well, I like it. Here you go.
甲:哎呀,我喜歡,給你錢。
C: All right,look, you're not really gonna buy that, are you? Don't you think you've embarrassed me enough tor one day?
丙:好吧,聽著,你不是來真的吧?難道你不覺得你已經讓我難堪一整天了嗎?
A: Oh, I embarrass you?
甲:啊,我讓你難堪?
C: How can I answer that when I'm pretending I don't know you?
丙:當我假裝不認識你的時候,我該怎么回答呢?
B: He's just jealous. You'll fit right in; all Londoners wear them!
乙:他這是嫉妒,你漸漸就習慣了,所有倫敦人都戴這個!
C: Oh really? Then how come no one here is wearing them?
丙:是嗎?那為什么這里沒有人穿?
B: They're all tourists.
乙:他們都是觀光客。
C: All right, look, if you insist on wearing that, in public, you know, you're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon all by yourself.
丙:好吧,聽好了,如果你堅持要戴它的話,下午你就自己逛,你懂的。
A: Oh yeah? If you're gonna make me choose between you and the hat? I choose the hat.
甲:是嗎?如果你非要我在你和帽子之間做選擇,我選擇帽子。
B: Good choice.
乙:英明的選擇。