日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 跟蹤者 > 正文

跟蹤者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第105期:模仿罪犯

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

The sketch artist sent over the drawing of Emily's attacker.

素描畫家送來了襲擊艾米莉的人的畫像
So this is our guy.
這就是我們要找的人
I compared it against all the paparazzi mug shots we have on file.
我拿他的畫像跟我們記錄里的狗仔隊照片對比了
Nothing close.
沒找到相似結果
Get this to Nina's people. Tell them to be on the lookout.
把這個送給妮娜的人,告訴他們要小心提防
I think I found something.
我似乎有發現了
The attack at the house, where the stalker
發生在房子里的攻擊事件
made dinner for Nina, was right out of an episode of Savage Shore.
襲擊者給妮娜做了晚餐,出自《野蠻海岸》的一集
What is this?
什么意思
An apology.
向你道歉
You shouldn't be here, Paul.
你不該來這里,保羅
See, I thought it was a coincidence, but then when Emily was attacked, I knew.
我本來以為是巧合,但是艾米麗被襲擊之后,我就知道了
Make that a dead freak.
你這個變態死定了
Bruce! Paul, careful.
布魯斯,保羅,小心
Our stalker used a tire iron. See?
我們要找的跟蹤者也用了卸胎棍,你看
He's reenacting scenes from the show.
他在模仿那部劇里的場景
From the point of view of the guy with the burned face.
而且演繹的是那個臉被燒傷的男人
Paul. His name's Paul.
保羅,他叫保羅
Our stalker identifies with Paul because he's different, an outsider?
這位跟蹤狂和保羅有同感,因為他與常人不同,不被接受
Is that right? Probably like our guy.
是這樣嗎,也許就是我們要找的人
Exactly.
沒錯
Nina's character...
妮娜的角色
Lily.
莉莉
Lily is in love with Paul in spite of his deformity?
莉莉愛上了保羅,不在乎他的殘缺
Yes.
Our stalker is fixated on Nina because he feels
這位跟蹤者如此執迷于妮娜
she's the only one who sees past his imperfections.
是因為他覺得只有她能夠看到他的內在魅力

跟蹤者Stalker

I made your favorite, breakfast sandwich on wheat toast.

我做了你的最愛,小麥吐司加早餐三明治
You forgot to cut the crusts off.
你沒把硬面包皮切掉
Now I don't like you working the late shift.
我不喜歡你老值晚班
I hardly ever get to see you.
我都見不到你
Well, I'm not sure about that outfit.
你這件衣服是不是不合適
It's not appropriate business attire.
不太像去工作的穿著
I wear an apron. It's fine.
我會戴圍裙,沒事
Oh, stay off the 405. There's construction, and call me when you get there.
別走405道,有施工,到了之后打給我
I will!
知道了
Don't take that tone with me, young man.
別一副不耐煩的語氣,小子
I'm sorry, mom.
我錯了,媽媽
You forgot your pills.
你忘記吃藥了
I love you, dear.
我愛你,親愛的
I love you, too.
我也愛你
"I've been a fan of your show for a long time.
"我已經追你的劇追很久了
"The characters really speak to me.
里面的角色讓我很有共鳴
"Paul and I could be the same person.
我跟保羅簡直就是一個人
"Are you my Lily? I think we're meant to be.
你是我的莉莉嗎,我覺得我們是命中注定
Destiny will draw us together."
終有一天會與彼此相遇"
Is this the only E-mail that fits the search parameters?
只有這封郵件符合搜索條件嗎
There was a guy in Hong Kong and another one in Florida,
在香港有一個,佛羅里達州有一個
but this is the only one within a hundred-mile radius of L.A.
但是只有這個在洛杉磯一百英里以內
It sounds like to could be our guy.
聽起來像是我們要找的人
And he just sent the one e-mail?
他只發了這一封嗎
It's the only one I found.
我只找到這一封
Seems weird he would only write to Nina once.
他居然只給妮娜寫過一封郵件
He's impatient.
他很沒耐心
When he didn't hear back from her immediately, he decided to show up at her house.
沒立刻收到她的回復,就去了她家
You located the person who sent this yet?
找到寄信人的地址了嗎
His name is Robert Dalton, 33, lives in El Segundo.
名叫羅伯特·達爾頓 33歲,住在埃爾塞貢多
We should check it out.
我們去看看吧
E-mail us everything you can find on this guy.
把你能找到的所有信息發給我
I don't believe it.
我不信
Robbie is a good boy. He would never do anything like that.
羅比是個乖孩子。他不會做出這種事
Your son's lying to you, Mrs. Dalton.
你的兒子騙了你,達爾頓夫人
We called the store. He was fired over a month ago.
我們打給了商店,一個月前他就被開除了
Well, that can't be. He told me he was working.
不可能,他一直跟我說去工作了
Where was he the night before last?
前天晚上他在哪里
Uh, he went to see a movie.
他去看電影了
What movie? He didn't say?
什么電影?他沒說嗎
No. He did not say.
對,他沒說

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
impatient [im'peiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不耐煩的,急躁的

聯想記憶
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情節,片段,軼事

聯想記憶
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 適當的,相稱的
vt. 撥出(款項)

聯想記憶
construction [kən'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 建設,建造,結構,構造,建筑物

聯想記憶
spite [spait]

想一想再看

n. 惡意,怨恨
vt. 刁難,傷害

聯想記憶
shift [ʃift]

想一想再看

n. 交換,變化,移動,接班者
v. 更替,移

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉強的替代物

聯想記憶
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 純白的 n. 百合花

 
tire ['taiə]

想一想再看

n. 輪胎,金屬圈
v. 使疲倦,厭煩

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 富二代| 北京卫视今日电视剧| 爱妃直播| 消防稳压罐安装图正规安装图| 那些年简谱| 少妇av精品淑女少妇av免费| 春闺梦里人演员表| 果戈里起点女的被劫走是多少分钟| p333的图片| 凤凰情 电影| 娟子个人资料简介| 拯救大兵| 金燕子| 神雕侠侣电影| 2024年血糖标准| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳ⅹxxo电影| cctv16体育频道直播| 五年级简易方程40题| 青春派电视剧免费完整版在线观看| 艳女tv在线播放| 庞勇| 协议过户什么意思| 魔鬼黑狱| 以家人之名小说原著| 大奉打更人电视剧在线观看全集免费播放| 眼光娘娘治眼病口诀| 碧血蓝天| 我和我的班主任| 条件概率经典例题| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版| 王渝萱主演的电影大全| 大浴女电视剧所有演员表| 少先队应知应会知识题库及答案| 李慧珍演的电影有哪些| 十万个冷笑话第二季| 玉匣记白话全书| 杨子姗演过的电影电视剧| freexxxmovies| 转正意见评语| 仲裁申请书模板及范文| 善良的姐妹|