I just wanted to talk to her to explain what happened.
我只是想跟她聊聊,解釋一下
You mean about how you tried to kill her sister?
你是說解釋你為何要殺了她姐姐嗎
Mmm. No. I didn't want to kill her.
不,我沒想殺她
I just...I wanted to hurt her, hurt her enough so that she would leave Nina alone.
我只是想打傷她,讓她長長記性,別再傷害妮娜
You've been watching them.
你一直在監視她們
Emily's so mean to Nina. It's...
艾米麗對妮娜不好
Obvious she resents her because she's so talented.
她很明顯是嫉妒妮娜,嫉妒她有才華
Nina doesn't need someone like that in her life.
妮娜不需要這樣的人在身邊
She needs you?
需要你嗎
I can protect her, but when I read that tweet, I knew she didn't understand.
我可以保護她,可當我看到那條推特,我知道她不明白
I had to make her understand.
我必須得讓她明白
You were frustrated.
你受挫了
You wrote to her, and she never wrote back.
你給她寫信,她從來不回
No. She wrote to me all the time.
不是,她一直都會給我寫信
We had long talks about everything, about our future, about how we would be together.
我們會聊一切,聊我們的未來,聊我們要怎么在一起
So in your opinion you two were close?
你覺得你們倆很親密
As close as two people could be.
親密到不能再親密了
I don't understand.
我不明白
My son has never been violent. Someone must have provoked him.
我兒子從來都沒有過暴力行為。一定是有人挑釁他
Mrs. Dalton, I know this is difficult to accept.
道爾頓太太,我知道這難以接受
Robbie is different. He's a dreamer.
羅比與眾不同。他是個夢想家
He gets a little moody if he forgets his medication, but he's never acted out like this.
如果忘了吃藥,就會喜怒無常,但他從沒有過這樣的反常行為
We found his antipsychotics hidden in the shed.
我們在小屋里發現了他的抗精神病藥
We believe he stopped taking them a while ago.
我們認為他停藥一陣子了
Still, that doesn't necessarily...
還是不一定的
Robbie was postively IDed by both victims.
兩名受害者都確定指認了是羅比
Your son suffers from delusional disorder.
你的兒子患有妄想癥
At some point, he became fixated on Nina Preston,
不知何時起,他對妮娜·普勒斯頓念念不忘
and he created an elaborate fantasy relationship with her.
他在幻想中創造出和她的關系
What's gonna happen to him?
他會怎么樣
He'll go to the detention center for processing,
他會被送去拘留所
and then he'll be housed at the psychiatric ward for assessment and treatment.
然后會被監禁在精神病房里接受評估和治療
And then they'll let him go.
然后他們會放他走嗎
Once his illness is under control, he will be charged for his crimes.
一旦病情得到控制,就會因罪行而被起訴
He's going to prison?
他要進監獄
Eventually, yes.
最終是這樣的