No, no, no, no!
不,不要啊
Need some help?
需要幫助嗎
No. I'm just gonna call AAA.
不用了,我還是打給汽車協會
It will take them over an hour to get here, and I've got a jack.
他們趕來大概要一個小時,我有卸胎棍
Really? Thank you.
是嗎,那就麻煩你了
Thank you again so much. Right.
再次謝謝你。好吧
Were you just coming from Nina Preston's house?
你剛從妮娜·普勒斯頓家出來嗎
No. I don't think so.
不,這不是她家
Heh. I get it.
我懂的
You wouldn't say for privacy reasons, right?
出于隱私原因,你不愿說對吧
Do you live around here?
你住在這附近嗎
I don't think I've seen you before.
我以前似乎沒有見過你
I'm just visiting someone.
我只是來看朋友的
I wouldn't do that, Emily.
建議你不要這樣,艾米麗
What do you want?
你想干什么
I want you to be nicer to Nina.
我想要你對妮娜好點
You've hurt her. I know what you did.
你傷害了她,我知道你干了什么
I can't let you get away with that.
你休想就這樣離開
No! No! no!
不,不,不
Nina! Nina!
妮娜,妮娜
Help! Somebody! Are you ok?
快來人,救命啊,你還好嗎
He said I'd hurt Nina.
他說我傷害了妮娜
That's when I knew he'd been watching us.
那時我才知道他一直在監視我們
Have you ever seen this guy before?
你以前見過這個男的嗎
Never.
沒有
Can you describe him?
能描述一下他的長相嗎
Late 20s, early 30s, brown hair, average-looking.
二十大幾或三十歲,棕色頭發,長相普通
A sketch artist is gonna come in and talk to you.
我們會請一個素描畫家進來再跟你談談
Try to remember as much detail as possible.
請你盡量想起當時的細節
I deserve this after what I did to Nina.
我對妮娜那樣,這是我活該
Nobody deserves this.
沒有人應該被這樣對待
Reed is arranging 24-hour protection.
里德在安排二十四小時保護
So you really think this guy could be my stalker?
你真覺得這個人是我的跟蹤狂嗎
We're not sure yet.
我們還不確定
Emily and I had a really bad fight.
我跟艾米麗大吵了一架
I said some things.
我說了一些氣話
We never used to be this way.
我們以前不會這樣的
We used to be best friends, you know?
我們曾經是好朋友的
Why does your sister work for you?
為什么你的姐姐會為你工作
I needed her. I moved to L.A., I was all alone.
我需要她,我搬來了洛杉磯,孤身一人
Having her here was nice, you know?
有她陪著感覺很好,你懂嗎
She's my family. I trusted her.
她是我的家人,我信任她
Yeah, but family can be tough, especially sisters.
但是家庭關系有時候很難處理,尤其是姐妹
People can disappoint you, Nina, but they can also surprise you.
有時候親人會讓你失望,妮娜,但是有時也會讓你驚訝
I know she loves you.
我知道她愛你