Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
A: Whoa, whoa, whoa! No more doggy treats. She's had enough.
甲:咳,咳,咳!別喂了,她吃得夠多了。
B: But she's been so good.
乙:但她真是太乖了。
A: Yeah? Well, when she learns how to make granite sparkle, she can have more.
甲:是嗎?等她學會把大理石擦亮.就能再多吃點了。
B: I'm giving her a treat.
乙:還是給她來一個吧。
A: Carlos, I said no. Fine, One treat. That's it. Those things are expensive, and until your disability kicks in,we have to tighten our belts.
甲:卡洛斯,我說了不行。好吧,就一次。就這樣。那些狗糧很貴,在你恢復視力之前,我們件省著點。
B: So I guess that means you won't be getting your hair done anymore.
乙:我想那就是說你以后都不去做頭發了吧。
A:Carlos, remember what my fingers look like? Just picture the middle one all by itself.Besides, you're the one who married me for my looks.
甲:卡洛斯,還記得我的手指是什么樣的嗎?想象一下只有中間那個豎起來的樣子。還有,你是看我漂亮才跟我結婚的..
B:Well, I'm blind now, so as long as you use deodorant, I'm good.
乙:但現在我瞎了,所以你只要沒體味,我就沒意見。
A:Do you have any idea how selfish you sound right now? Just because you're blind, the world should suffer?
甲:你知道這話有多自私嗎?僅僅是因為你自己瞎了,全世界都得跟著倒霉?
B: I'm just saying, you know, $300 visits to Mr. Francois.
乙:我只是想說,你每去一次弗朗索瓦那里就要花300美元。