This'll be the last one. It's Budish?
這應該是最后一個了。是布迪斯嗎
He made himself into an angel.
他把自己變成了天使
It wasn't God, it wasn't man. It was his choice to die.
不是上帝,不是別人,是他自己想要死
His choice? As much as he can make it.
自己的選擇。這是他僅能做的決定了
I don't know how much longer i can be all that useful to you, Jack.
我不知道我還能幫助你多長時間,杰克
Really? You caught three.
真的嗎,你抓住了三個人
The last three we had, you caught.
最后的三個人都是你抓住的
You caught three of them.
你抓住了三個
No, I didn't catch this one.
這個不是我抓住的
Elliot Budish... surrendered.
艾略特·布迪斯,他是投降了
You know, I'm used to my wife not talking to me.
我已經習慣妻子不和我說話了
I don't have to get used to you not talking to me too.
我不必非得習慣你也不和我交流
It's getting harder and harder to make myself look.
我已經越來越難看清楚了
Well, nobody's asking you to look alone.
沒有人讓你一個人看
But I am looking alone.
但我就是一個人
And you know what looking at this does.
你知道看這些東西意味著什么
I know what happens if you don't look, and so do you.
我知道如果沒有你會發生什么,你也知道
I can make myself look, but the thinking is shutting down.
我可以看,但我的思考正在消失
What is it about this one? It isn't this one.
這個案子怎么了?不是這一個
It's all of them. It's the next one, it's the one that I know is coming after that.
而是所有的,是下一個,以及我知道再后面還會有
You wanna go back to your lecture hall?
你想回到課堂上去講課嗎
Read about this stuff on Tattlecrime.Com? No, I don't.
在"犯罪揭秘網"看到這些案子嗎?不
But that may be what I have to do.
但也許我不得不那樣做
This is bad for me.
這些事對我有害
I'm not your father, Will.
我不是你父親,威爾
I'm not gonna tell you what you ought to do.
我不會告訴你該做什么
Seems like that's exactly what you're gonna do.
可看起來你就是想支配我
You go back to your classroom.
你回去講課
When there's killing going on that you could've prevented, it will sour your classroom forever.
而當有你沒法阻止的謀殺案出現時,它會讓你的課變味
Maybe. And then maybe I'll find a job as a diesel mechanic in a boatyard.
或許吧,或許我可以去船塢,找份柴油機修理工的工作
You wanna quit? Quit.
你要放棄嗎?那就放棄
I see what you are.
我看清你的模樣了
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Inside.
你的內心
I can bring it out of you.
我能拯救你
Not all the way out.
不是任何事都有出路
I can give you... the majesty of your becoming.
我可以為你,將要成為的人加冕