I've never heard anybody talk to Jack the way you talked to Jack.
我從來沒見過敢像你這樣和杰克說話的人
I was out of line. You were out of your mind.
是我暨越了,我看你是瘋了
My ears rang like the first time I heard my mom use the F-word.
把我震得跟我第一次聽我媽罵臟話一樣
You okay?
你還好吧
I know it's a stupid question considering that none of us
我知道這問題很蠢,因為我們做的事不會
could possibly be OK doing what we do, but... are you OK?
讓我們太好過,但是...你真的沒事嗎
Do I seem different?
我看起來很獨特嗎
You're a little different, but you've always been a little different.
你有點與眾不同,但是你總和大家有點不一樣
Brilliant strategy-- that way no one ever knows if something's up with you.
絕妙的想法,沒人知道你在想什么
How would I know if something was up with you?
那我怎么知道你心情好不好
You wouldn't.
你不會知道的
But I would tell you if you asked me. Return the favor?
但如果你問我的話我會告訴你,你也會嗎
Meet Roger and Marilyn Brunner.
來見見羅杰和瑪里琳·布倫納夫婦
You might recognize them from such lists as most wanted.
你可能認識他們,他們都是頭號通緝犯
He likes to rape and murder, she likes to watch.
他喜歡強奸和謀殺,她喜歡在一旁觀看
We got a DNA match.
我們找到了匹配的DNA
They falsified the motel registry and were driving a stolen car,
他們在旅店登記了假信息,開的車是偷的
so it took a second to identify them.
所以確認他們身份花了點時間
I wonder how long it took Angel Maker to identify them.
我想知道天使制造者花了多長時間認識他們
He didn't choose them randomly.
他不是隨便選人下手的
He knows something about them.
他對他們有些了解
The murdered security guard wasn't actually a security guard.
被殺的保安其實不是名保安
He was a convicted felon.
而是被判刑的重犯
Could Angel Maker be a vigilante?
天使制造者會不會是義警呢
Well, vigilantes are pragmatic, purposeful; they don't lay down and sleep under their crimes.
義警務實,目的明確。他們不會在犯罪現場躺下睡覺
In his mind, he was doing God's work.
在他的腦海中,他在做上帝的工作
That spells vigilante.
那不就是義警嘛
Well, playing at God has other advantages. One of them... is always being alone.
扮演上帝還有其他特點,其中一個就是總是單獨行動
So he makes angels out of demons.
所以他是用魔鬼的身軀創作天使
How does he know they're demons?
他怎么知道這些人是魔鬼
He doesn't have to know.
他不必知道
All he has to do is believe.
他只需相信如此就可以了