Has Jack begun to suspect?
杰克開始起疑心了嗎
He's a behavioral specialist.
他是個行為分析專家
He must know you are keeping something from him.
他一定察覺到你對他隱瞞了什么事
Oh, he knows. He asked me if I was having an affair
他確實察覺到了,他問我是不是有了外遇
by reassuring me that he didn't have to ask.
他的方式是讓我相信,他根本不需要問
I doubt he believes you're unfaithful.
我不相信他認為你有所不忠
And why do you doubt that?
你為何不相信
It's clear you love your husband.
因為很顯然,你愛你丈夫
Women who love their husbands still find reasons to cheat on them.
深愛自己丈夫的女人也可能背著他們偷歡
Not you.
你不是那樣的人
Still, you seem more betrayed by Jack than by your own body.
不過,你似乎被杰克背叛得更深,而非你自己的身體
I don't feel betrayed by Jack.
我沒有感覺被杰克背叛
And there's no point in being mad at cancer for being cancer.
因為患了癌癥而生氣,也是毫無意義的
Sure there is.
當然有了
Cancer isn't cruel.
癌癥并不殘忍
Tiny cell wanders off from my liver, gets lost, finds its way into my lung,
我肝臟上的小細胞擴散出去,迷了路,到達我的肺部
where it's just trying to do its job and... grow a liver.
它們也只是想盡到自己的本職,重新生成一個肝臟
What it grows and where it's growing it will likely kill you.
它生成的東西和生長的地方很可能會害死你
Not likely.
不是可能
It will kill me, and no amount of blueberries or antioxidants can change that now.
是肯定會害死我,吃再多的藍莓和抗氧化劑也無法改變那一點
But you hold Jack accountable for his inability to cure cancer.
但你認為杰克應該為他無力治愈癌癥而負責
Should I have said his inability to save you? Would that be more accurate?
我是該說他無力拯救你嗎?那樣是不是更準確些
I am slowly shrinking, while this tiny thing grows larger every day.
我正慢慢地萎縮,而我體內那小東西卻日漸長大
And yet I feel fine.
但我覺得還不錯
You will feel fine-- up until the precise moment you don't.
你會一直覺得不錯,直到你的身體突然垮下去的那一刻
It's a... really very dull story, though, isn't it?
真是個枯燥無味的故事,不是嗎
The ending is always the same, and that same is that it ends.
結局永遠是一樣的,就是它會終結
So, you withdraw from your relationship with your husband,
所以,你疏遠了和丈夫的關系
the man who strolled along the quays of Livorno, Italy, and called you Bella.
那個男人曾陪你走過意大利里窩那的碼頭,叫你貝拉