So, do you wait until you think I'm asleep before you come to bed?
你一直等到我差不多睡著之后才上床嗎
It's not intentional. I'm working late.
我不是故意的,只是加班到很晚
Nothing personal.
不是因為你
So can we have a conversation, or do you want to pretend that everything's alright?
那我們能談談嗎,還是說你要裝作一切正常
Everything is alright.
一切都很正常
So no conversation.
看來你不想談
I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
我現在有點不堪重負
With? With things at work...etcetera.
因為什么?因為工作之類的
I've got some things I have to sort through.
我得處理些事情
It's, uh, outside your jurisdiction, Jack.
不在你管轄權之內,杰克
You know something...
你知道
I'm very good at sorting things out,
我可是很擅長解決問題的
and at the very least I can underwhelm you while you're being overwhelmed.
至少在你不堪重負時,我能讓你減輕點負擔
You've never been able to underwhelm me.
你從來沒能幫過我
Is there anything I can offer you romantically or physically or spiritually that'll help?
有什么我能幫你的嗎,情感上,身體上或是精神上的幫助
Nope.
沒有
So as your husband, what I can do for you is, um,
那作為你的丈夫,我能做的就是
leave you alone and not ask you any questions.
對你不聞不問了
You can ask me anything you want to.
你想問我什么都可以
I won't insult you by asking if there's someone else.
我不會問你是否有了別人,這是侮辱你
Thank you.
謝謝
You'll sort out whatever it is you have to sort out, we'll get back to being us.
你把該解決的事解決完了,我們還和以前一樣
I love you, Bella.
我愛你,貝拉
I love you too.
我也愛你