Mrs. Crawford. Please come in.
克勞福德太太。請進
How often do you see him?
你多久能見他一次
Twice a week at first. Now usually just once.
一開始是一周兩次,現在一般是一周一次
You're satisfied, then?
你這樣就滿足了嗎
Enough to keep seeing him.
一直能見他就夠了
Your intention is not to tell Jack.
你不想告訴杰克
I don't see what good it would do.
告訴他也沒用
Jack sees the world at its worst. Don't need him seeing me at mine.
杰克看盡了世間丑態,不必再加我這一件了
He already has too much to worry about.
他已經夠煩的了
He has room for one more worry.
無所謂再多這一件
I feel like you're protecting him.
我覺得你在保護他
I am. I've had dinner at your home.
沒錯。我在你家吃過晚餐
You have a professional relationship with my husband.
你和我丈夫有工作關系
There's no conflict of interest, me being here?
我來你這看診沒有利益沖突吧
It's unorthodox, but not unheard of.
的確不合規定,但也不是沒有先例
Given the nature of your problem, seeing someone who knows Jack removes some of the guesswork.
鑒于你的問題,一個認識杰克的醫生能更好地幫你省去一些臆測
This all started as some misguided stab at maintaining my dignity.
一切都始于被人誤導,試圖維護自尊
Nothing undignified about this.
這沒有什么不體面的
Not yet. But I have indignity to look forward to, don't I?
現在確實沒有。但顏面盡失也只是遲早的事,不是嗎
The only indignity I see is resentment.
我看到的唯一的不體面就是怨恨
Why do you resent your husband?
為什么對你丈夫心懷怨念
I resent that Jack has too much to worry about to worry about me.
我對杰克不滿,是因為他總是心事重重,讓我也擔心
But that's your choice. Not his.
但這是你自己的選擇,不是因為他
Then maybe you should see us both for couples counseling.
也許我們兩個應該一起來做個婚姻咨詢
I would recommend another psychiatrist for couples.
我會推薦別的心理醫生來做婚姻咨詢
I wouldn't want you to have the home-court advantage.
我可不想讓你有所謂的主場優勢
It's hard enough dealing with how I feel about all of this.
讓我自己面對這事已經夠難了
Don't need to deal with how Jack feels about it.
沒有余力再去安撫杰克