The Soho House? No, I can't.
去蘇荷館?我沒時間
I have an early call time tomorrow night, and I've got a ton of a dialogue to learn.
我明晚必須早點到后臺準備,有一堆臺詞要背
Why don't we do Giorgio's this weekend?
我們周末去希奧爾希奧怎么樣
Ok. All right. Talk to you later. Bye.
也行,晚點聊,拜拜
Ahh. That's nice.
水溫真舒服
"Paul, you can't do this.
保羅,你不能這么做
"You can't show up here and profess your love and expect me to forget everything you've ever done."
你不能就這樣出現,向我表白,還指望我忘記你的所作所為
Ok. "Paul begs." blah, blah, blah.
然后,保羅懇求了很久之類的
"I'll never trust you, Paul, and once the trust is gone, love is lost."
我再也不會信任你了,保羅,信任一旦不在,愛也就不在了
"Tears flow."
保羅淚如雨下
Emily? You still here?
艾米麗?你還在嗎?
I thought you were taking the night off, babe.
我以為你回去休息了,親愛的
Yummy. Emily?
聞著真香。艾米麗?
Emily? Where are you?
艾米麗?你在哪?
Emily?
艾米麗