Beth. Do you have a moment?
貝絲,你有時間嗎
Not if it involves words like
我可沒空聽你說什么
"I'm sorry, why didn't I see it?"
"我很抱歉,沒有考慮周全"
or any other such blame game lingo about how you didn't know Andrea Brown was behind all this.
或是其他推卸責任的話,"沒想到安德莉亞·布朗才是幕后黑手"
I guess I don't need a moment.
那我就不占用你的時間了
Janice, go home, open some wine, listen to Stevie Nicks.
詹妮絲,回家喝點酒聽聽史蒂薇·尼克斯
We had a great day.
今天表現很不錯
Thank you, Beth. Good night.
謝謝你,貝絲,晚安
Good night.
晚安
It's Pearl Jam.
是珍珠果醬樂隊的碟子
Nothing against the Carpenters, but it might be time to step into a new decade.
不是我對卡彭特樂隊有意見,但是你也該進入新紀元了
Cool.
好吧
You work long hours.
你總是加班
I like what I do.
我熱愛我的工作
Do you even have a personal life?
你有私生活嗎
What do you want, Jack?
你想干什么,杰克
I have a problem. It involves Deputy D.A.Amanda Taylor.
我有問題。跟副檢察官阿曼達·泰勒有關
What about her?
跟她有什么關系
We had a relationship back in New York.
我們在紐約時交往過一段時間
She got pregnant, had a kid.
她懷孕了,生了個兒子
I denied it was mine for years.
多年來我一直否認他是我的親生骨肉
Back then, I wasn't much of a father.
之前,我算不上什么好父親
I wasn't around, I was--I was horrible.
一直不在家,簡直糟糕透頂
Amanda and I had a complicated relationship...
我和阿曼達之間的感情很復雜
Up and down, in and out of eachother's lives,
若離若即,時好時壞,如同彼此生命的過客
and she transferred to L.A. to get away from me, but here I am.
她申請調來洛杉磯是為了離開我,但我又跟來了
Is that it?
說完了嗎
No. I made other mistakes while I was in New York,
不,我在紐約時還犯過其他的錯誤
things in my past that could still hurt me, jeopardize my career.
想起來依舊讓人難受的往事,而且會危及我的事業
Fix it.
自己解決
I don't know if it can be fixed.
我不知道這事能否被解決
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我無從下手
Well, the truth seems to be working for you.
可以先從說實話開始
Today anyway. Fix it, Jack.
照今天的情況看來。把事情解決好,杰克
I'd hate to lose you. You're good.
我不想失去你這組員,你是挺厲害的