It's Melissa's car.
這是梅麗莎的車
Let's go around back.
我們從后門進去
I'm gonna untie you now,
我現在會解開你
and then you're gonna stand up and walk towards me.
然后你得站起來,向我走過來
Please. Please don't do this.
求你了,別殺我
It'll all be over in a moment.
一會就結束了
Put the gun down. You got what you wanted.
放下槍。你已經如愿以償了
Kenneth's in jail.
肯尼斯已經鋃鐺入獄
I'll kill her.
我真的會殺了她
You don't want to do that.
你不會想這么干的
Yes, I do. Doesn't anyone care about what he did to me?
我很想。就沒人在乎他是怎么傷害我的嗎
I know. He cheated. He's a man. That's what men do.
我知道,他出軌了。他是個男人,男人就這樣
Is that what you do? Have you cheated?
你也做過這樣的事嗎?你也出過軌嗎
Yes.
出過
Why?
為什么
Yes. Why, Jack?
為什么,杰克
Why do men do that?
男人為什么總愛出軌
Because I'm weak. I make bad decisions.
因為我立場很不堅定,總會做出糟糕的決定
I ruin everything worthwhile.
會毀掉一切值得珍惜的東西
I'm broken, and I can't be fixed.
我徹底崩潰了,已無藥可救
No. Everyone can be fixed.
不,所有人都有改過自新的機會
Kenneth is gonna be fixed once she's gone.
只要她死,肯尼斯就能改過自新了