Melissa.
梅麗莎
I just came to tell you that things are over with me and Kenneth.
我就是來告訴你,我和肯尼斯之間結束了
I want you to know when I first met Kenneth
我想讓你知道,我第一次遇到肯尼斯時
I didn't know that he was married,
我并不知道他已經結婚了
and, Andrea, I never meant to hurt you.
還有,安德莉亞,我從沒想過要傷害你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I've been waiting such a long time to hear yousay that.
我等你說這句話等了很久了
Come in, please. Maybe now we can both start to heal.
請進吧,也許現在我們都該開始療傷
Finally, you're awake.
你終于醒了
This isn't gonna work if you're passed out.
如果你昏過去了,這就行不通了
Andrea, please. Please let me go, ok?
安德莉亞,拜托。讓我走吧,好嗎
I'm sorry. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let me go. I'm sorry!"
抱歉。"抱歉,讓我走,對不起"
An apology doesn'tmean anything!
道歉根本毫無意義
You took him from me!
你把他從我身邊奪走了
When Kenneth first started out, I was there for him.
肯尼斯事業起步時,是我陪著他
I made him everything that he was, and I can do that again.
是我成就了他,我可以再次這么做
He's gonna get out of jail one day, and I'm gonna be here for him,
有一天他會出獄,我還會在這里陪著他
and you aren't gonna be around to get in our way.
你就不會再妨礙我們了
Andrea, I left him. Look. I promise. Please. Please just let me go.
安德莉亞,我離開他了,我保證。求你了,求你放我走吧
Let you go?
放你走
What, after you snuck into my home, hid here, waiting to kill me?
怎么,在你偷偷溜進我家中,藏在這里,想要殺死我之后放你走
You are a very sick young lady,
你這位小姐病得不輕
and everyone knows that you're the one with psychiatric problems.
大家都知道你是有精神病的那個
You attacked me just like you did your ex-boyfriend, and I had to defend myself.
你襲擊了我,就像你對前男友做的那樣,我不得不自我防衛
I had no choice but to kill you.
我別無選擇只能殺了你
I mean, after all, you and Kenneth have been stalking me.
畢竟你和肯尼斯一直都在跟蹤我
No--no one's gonna believe that.
沒人會信的
Yes, they will.
他們會
I have been working on this plan for a long time.
我已經策劃了很久了
I have had nothing to do but plan this, and it's going surprisingly well.
我除了策劃這事也沒什么可做的,并且進行得出其意料的好
But...
但是
Melissa. There's nothing worse than a divorced woman with too much time and money on her hands.
梅麗莎,沒有什么比一個有錢又有閑的離婚女人更可怕的了
Please. Andrea, you can't... You can't do this.
求求你,安德莉亞,你不能...你不能這么做
Please. I killed my own dog.
拜托,我把我家狗都殺了
I can kill you,
當然能殺你
And I actually... I liked Roxy.
而且事實上,我還挺喜歡蘿茜的
You attacked me. Don't you rememberthat, Melissa? With this.
是你先襲擊的我,你不記得了嗎,梅麗莎?用的就是這個
And we fought!
然后我們發生了打斗