日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 跟蹤者 > 正文

跟蹤者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第99期:明星的家(2)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

You're Nina's sister.

你是妮娜的姐姐
Yeah. Emily.
是的,我叫艾米麗
Where were you last night, Emily?
你昨晚在哪,艾米麗
I was here till around 6:00, and then I had to go run some errands.
我在這待到大約六點鐘,后來有事就走了
I'm also Nina's assistant.
我也是妮娜的助理
Sister and assistant? How does that work?
姐姐兼助理,是怎么回事
I offered to help her after that girl started stalking her.
那個女孩跟蹤她后,我主動來幫忙
Nina didn't feel comfortable with strangers in the house.
家里有陌生人妮娜很不安心
Any other employees?
還有其他雇工嗎
Nope. Just me. It's safer that way.
沒了,只有我,這樣更安全

跟蹤者Stalker

Nina's attacker knew personal things about her.

襲擊妮娜的人了解她的個人情況
Lasagna was her favorite food, and roses were her favorite flower.
她最喜歡吃千層面,最喜歡的花是玫瑰
Can you think of anyone who knows Nina like that?
你知道誰會這么了解妮娜嗎
Yep. Anyone on the internet.
知道,網上的任何人
Nina has a lot of fans. Some of them go a little crazytown.
妮娜粉絲很多,有的人已經近乎瘋狂了
Has she thought about hiring private security.
她想沒想過雇傭私人保安
I'm looking into it right now.
我正在找呢
When did you put in the panic room?
你什么時候有的安全室
After that horrible situation with Sandra Bullock.
桑德拉·布洛克碰上那種可怕的事情之后
You stated that your attacker was a man. Could it have been a woman?
你說襲擊你的人是男性。有可能是女性嗎
I guess. Um, I didn't really get a good look because of the mask.
有可能,那人戴著面具所以我看不清楚
The body was covered, the hands had gloves, a big coat.
身上包得很嚴實,戴著手套,穿著大衣
You don't think it was that nutty girl you guys put away, do you?
有沒有可能是被抓起來的那個古怪女孩
I got a notification that she'd been released.
我收到通知她已經被釋放了
We're looking into it. Has she had any contact with you lately?
我們正在調查。你們最近見過面嗎
No. Where would I see her? I don't really go out that much.
沒有。怎么可能見到她呢?我都不怎么出門
This is my fourth stalker in 3 years, lieutenant.
這是三年來我第四次被跟蹤了,副隊長
I don't go anywhere to see anyone.
我哪兒都不去誰都不見
Listen. I get it. You know, I wanted this.
我明白,這種生活是我追求的
I came to L.A. To be an actress, to be famous.
我來洛杉磯是為了當明星,為了出名
I'm not crying a river here, but... I should be safe in my own home.
我沒有抱怨,可是...自己家里都不安全嗎

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防護措施,保證,抵押,債券,證券

 
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 驚慌的
vt.

聯想記憶
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,偽裝
v. 戴面具,掩飾,遮

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 浪人街| 安渡| 妈妈的朋友泡妞| 抖隐| 佐山彩香| 电影《ol3》完整版在线观看| 烽火硝烟里的青春演员表| 成人在线播放网站| a型血和b型血生的孩子是什么血型| 间宫祥太朗| 胭脂 电视剧| 圆的认识评课| 轻佻寡妇电影| 赫伯曼电影免费观看| 林采薇| 满天星的电影都有哪些| 柏拉图的电影| 姬诚| 老司机免费看视频| 金发女郎| 松滋100网| 芭芭拉·布薛特| 帮妈妈做饭看图写话二年级| 苑琼丹三级| 彻夜狂欢| 詹姆斯怀特| 男按摩师给女性做私密按摩| 宋恩彩为艺术奉献的作品有哪些| 天云山传奇 电影| 花煞| 40集电视剧陈一龙| 丁莹| 色在线免费观看| 十八岁免费看的电视剧| 北京卫视今晚的电视剧是什么| 喜羊羊电影| 碑文格式范例 墓碑图片| 宋元甫| 仓皇一夜| 徐正超| 尹雪喜演的电影在线观看|