Heather Miller is here.
希瑟·米勒帶來了
Is Nina ok? Someone hurt her?
妮娜沒事吧?有人傷害她嗎
Someone's stalking her?
有人在跟蹤她
You were stalking her.
你就曾經跟蹤她
I'm not a stalker.
我不是個跟蹤狂
I'm an obsessed and enthusiastic fan, but I pose no danger to Nina or anyone else.
我只是個癡迷狂熱的粉絲,但我對妮娜或其他任何人都沒有威脅
You climbed her wall carrying an 8-inch hunting knife.
你拿著一把8英寸的獵刀爬進她家的墻
It was a ruby-jeweled dagger,
那是把紅寶石匕首
an exact replica of the one Lily was forced to pawn
出自第三季劇終集里,莉莉為了花錢
in the finale of Season 3 to pay for Paul's reconstructive surgery.
幫保羅恢復面容,不得已當掉的那把匕首
She's crazy.
她是個瘋子
It was a great episode.
那集超好看
They found this one doctor who agreed to reconstruct Paul's face,
他們找到一個愿意幫保羅恢復面容的醫生
but it was extremely dangerous because of all the nerve damage, and Paul almost died.
但是手術極度危險,保羅差點因為神經損傷而死掉
He flatlined until Season 4. The best cliffhanger ever.
他在第三季最后一集心跳停止。這是史上最精彩的懸念了
You're crazy.
你也瘋了
And you've had no contact with Nina since you were discharged from the hospital?
你出院以后沒跟妮娜聯系過嗎
No. I was told I couldn't contact her. Something changed?
沒有,法庭禁止我聯系她。現在有所改變嗎
You're still very active on the fan boards and chat rooms.
你在粉絲會和聊天室里依然非常活躍
Yeah. I was never told I couldn't be a fan of the show.
是啊,法庭又沒禁止我追劇
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
At home, watching the Season 5 marathon of "Savage Shore."
在家,追《野蠻海岸》第五季
Season 6 starts in two weeks.
兩周后第六季就開播了
Are you gonna tell Nina that you talked to me?
你能不能告訴妮娜你找我談過話
Because I really miss her. I'd appreciate if you told her that,
我真的很想她,你要是能告訴她我會很感激的
or I could write it on a sticky.
或者我可以寫個便條給她
She's crazy, but I don't think she did it.
她雖然瘋,但我覺得不是她干的
I'm with Jack. She has issues, but she doesn't fit the profile.
我同意杰克的看法,她不太正常,但她并不符合我們的分析
I agree. I don't think what Heather's looking for is a love relationship.
我同意,我覺得希瑟尋找的不是愛情
I think what she wants is a friend.
我覺得她想要的是友情
Ben, have you found any arrest records concerning Nina Preston?
本,找到跟妮娜·普勒斯頓有關的拘捕記錄了嗎
There's several, but there's one pap, total sleaze.
有好幾個,其中有個下三濫的狗仔隊
He's been arrested a bunch of times for trying to take pics of Nina.
他因試圖拍妮娜的照片被捕多次了
That's the guy I pulled off the wall at Nina's house this morning.
也就是今早我從妮娜家墻上拽下來的家伙
I want to talk to him.
我要找他談談