I am the Dragon Warrior.
我是龍戰士。
Get it? See the giant dragon?
你明白嗎?看到大龍了嗎?
Get ready to feel the thunder.
準備好感受這驚天巨雷吧。
This is awesome.
太棒了。
Belly gong.
肚皮鑼。
Butt slap.
神龍擺尾。
Perhaps a bit of lunch cause I'm starving.
要不先吃點午餐吧,因為我餓了。
Let's do this.
來吧。
Heads up.
小心。
It took me five hundred years to take Oogway's chi.
花了我五百年的時間取走烏龜的氣。
I will have yours if it takes me five hundred more.
如果再給我五百年時間,我會取走你的氣。
Chtity chitty chat chat, chitchat.
廢話,廢話,都是廢話。
You want my chi so bad? Then take it.
你這么想要我的氣?拿去吧。
Yes, the power is mine.
是的,這力量是我的。
Wait, no. It's too much. That's too much. No.
等等,不,太多了,太多了,不。
No.
不。
Where'd he go?
他去哪了?
We're back. - Bestie. -I'm still green. It didn't work.
我們回來了。-好朋友們。-我還是綠色,沒起作用。
Oh wait, that's my normal green.
等等,這是我的正常綠色。
Greeny baby. - Not a baby, not a baby.
綠娃娃。-不是寶寶,不是寶寶。
What about Po?
阿寶呢?
Have you seen Po? - No, he's not here?
你們看到阿寶了嗎?-沒有,他不在這兒?
Po...Po.
阿寶……阿寶。
Why isn't he back?
為什么他沒回來?