It was gift from a friend, uh, a guy I knew. Don't worry, killer. Andre actually hooked me up with my wife.
一位朋友安排我來的 認識的人別擔心 型男就是安德烈幫我搭上我妻子的
He's the best pick-up artist you'll ever meet. You live in midtown, right? Midtown east?
他是最牛的勾搭大師了你在中城區住 是吧中城區東部
Yeah, that's right. We got to grab a meal sometime soon. It's great seeing you, man. Take care.
沒錯有空一起吃頓飯吧見到你真好 保重
I saw that. Oh, boy. Hey, pal.
我看到了天啊哥們兒
Checking out my girl? You know what? I didn't realize she was anyone's girl. Yeah, right.
泡我的妞兒跟你說吧 我沒意識到她名花有主了是啊
What the-- NYPD. You're cut off for the rest of the night. You understand me?
怎么紐約警察 你今晚的活動就到此為止了聽清了嗎
Who the hell are you? You finish making your statement? I did.
你到底是誰你錄完口供了嗎完了
Do you have a statement, like why you lied to me about what you do for a living? Am I under investigation, Lionel?
你能對我供一下嗎解釋下你的工作 為什么跟我說謊我被調查了嗎 萊奈爾
Did you do something to warrant investigation, Andre? No, of course not. You're avoiding the question.
你做了什么值得被調查的事嗎 安德烈不 當然沒有你在回避問題
Fusco. Hold up, Lionel. I think our number might be a perp after all.
弗斯科撐住了 萊奈爾這個號碼可能是行兇者