You told them about us, didn't you?
你跟它們說了我們的行蹤,對吧
You gave us up to those things.
你出賣我們以換取這些東西
But they promised me they wouldn't hurt you.
但它們向我保證不會傷害你們
And you believed them, after what they did to you?
它們對你做了那樣的事,你還相信它們
The girl said that they would bring you back,
那姑娘說它們會帶你們回來
and then I would have company again -- the way it used to be before.
那樣我就又有伴兒了,像以前那樣熱熱鬧鬧的
They always promise to bring them back.
它們每次都保證會帶人回來
Who knows how many people she's given up to them?
誰知道她向它們出賣了多少人
It's why they let her go.
所以它們才放她走
It's an old tactic.
這是老伎倆
You leave a couple friendlies behind like watchdogs,
留下一個人當眼線
and they pick up the intel that the enemy never could.
就能搜集到敵人永遠難以掌握的情報
They got her for a box of tea.
一箱茶就把她收買了
What are we gonna do now?
我們現在該怎么辦
We're gonna take her with us, make sure she doesn't do this to anybody else.
我們帶上她一起走,就能確保她不再出賣別人
Mm, no. In three days, all this changes.
不必了。三天之后,一切都變了
This place is all she's got.
她就剩下這棟房子
We take it away from her, we might as well shoot her on the spot.
要是我們帶她走,還不如現在給她一槍來得痛快
It's gonna be getting light soon. We've got to go. You're welcome to come along with us.
天就快亮了。我們得走了,歡迎你和我們一起走
Oh, I don't think so. I should be here when Amy and Joel come back home.
我想還是算了,喬爾和艾米回家時,我最好能待在這
Well, if you decide to change your mind, we're gonna be heading north.
聽著,要是你改變主意了,就來北邊找我們吧
We've heard that Gloucester is clear.
聽說格洛斯特很安全
Gloucester? Well, I've heard that that's quite lovely.
格洛斯特?聽說那里很美
I've heard that, too.
我也略有耳聞
Gloucester?
格洛斯特
We won't be there, but that's where the aliens will be looking after the next box of tea.
我們不去那里,但外星人送來下一箱茶后,就會去那里找我們了