I came here right after the bombs dropped, and I found Linda's fiance outside.
炸彈一響我就跑回這里,然后我發現琳達的未婚夫就在外面
He was badly wounded.
他受了重傷
He had been trying to help them when he got hit.
他被擊中了還在救別人
My youngest daughter, Sophia, captured by the Skitters.
我的小女兒,索菲亞被突擊者抓走了
Linda and Jeanne were taking cover in a house down the street,
琳達和珍藏在街那邊的一座房子里
and the Mechs opened up on them. And, um...
械甲怪對她們開槍。然后...
I combed that rubble for a long time, but they were gone.
我在廢墟里找了很久,但她們不見了
So I went after Sophia.
于是我去找索菲亞
You found her?
找到她了嗎
I found her. She was harnessed.
找到了,但她被脊甲化了
And they had her working at a site near Sudbury.
它們讓她在薩德伯里附近干活
Pulled her out of there and took her home.
我把她從那里救出來,然后帶回家
The harness -- you tried to take it off of her?
你試著把脊甲去掉了嗎
Yeah. But those spikes...
是的。可是那些刺釘...
They were in too deep.
扎得太深了
And I couldn't, so...
去不掉,所以...
You should have told me.
你應該早點跟我說的
I've never been one for self-pity.
我不是顧影自憐的人
A lot of people had a lot worse things than that happen to them.
很多人經歷過比他們更悲慘的事情
Not like that.
不是這樣的
I can't believe that when I brought Ben and those other kids back, you didn't --
真不敢相信我把本和其他孩子帶回來的時候,你都沒有...
Well, I was happy for you. I was happy for you, and I was happy for Mike.
我也為你高興啊。我為你高興,也為邁克高興
Maybe if I'd waited, huh?
我如果等一段時間就好了,是吧
We can't stay here. We got to get back.
不能在這里久待。我們得回去
I know. You've got your boys to fight for. That's something worth fighting for.
我知道,你還要為你的孩子們戰斗。他們值得你這么拼命
But all I've been living on this whole time -- I'm just living on revenge!
可是我過的這些日子呢,我活著只是為了復仇
It's not good enough! It's not good enough!
這樣沒意義!沒意義
And you're right. I have not been sleeping, but I'm gonna sleep tonight.
你說的沒錯,我是還沒睡,但今晚我要睡覺
I'm gonna sleep in my own bed, which is where I should have been...all along.
我要睡在自己床上,這才是我一直以來的歸宿
You're gonna quit? You're giving up?
你不干了?要放棄嗎
We're three days away from the attack.
三天后就要進攻了
Hey, look, I'm sorry about what happened,
我對過去的事情很抱歉
but there are a lot of other lives at stake.
可是還有更多人的生命危在旦夕