That's a Mech.
有械甲怪
Hal's out front. We got to go!
哈爾在外面,我們得快走
You go. You save yourself and your son.
快走,保護好自己和你兒子
This is where I belong.
我屬于這里
I'm not leaving without you.
你不走我也不走
I'll draw it in. Give you and Hal time to retreat.
我去把它引過來,給你和哈爾爭取撤退的時間
No. That's an order!
不行。這是命令!
And I respectfully decline!
那我就拒不服從
Two grenades at close range might be enough.
兩個近距手榴彈說不定就可以對付
What the...
這是...
Captain! Weaver! Are you with me?!
上尉,韋弗!還在嗎
Let's get this damn thing.
來把這鬼東西解決掉
Are you ready with those grenades?
手榴彈準備好了嗎
I'm good. Tell me when to go.
好了,動手告訴我
When I open up, you got three seconds!
我開火后,你有三秒的時間
Okay, go, go, go, go!
好了,沖,沖
Dad! You all right? Where's Weaver?
爸,你沒事吧,韋弗在哪里
He's still inside.
他還在屋里
That was no passing patrol. That Mech came straight to Weaver's house.
沒有巡邏隊。械甲怪是直接到韋弗家的
The only person who knew we were here was that woman Sonja.
唯一知道我們在這里的就是桑尼婭那女人
That woman gave us up.
她出賣了我們
You ready to go?
準備走了嗎
Damn right.
太對了