You lost?
你迷路了
Uh, what?
什么
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Will Graham.
威爾·格雷厄姆
Do you know where you are, Mr. Graham? No.
你知道你這是在哪嗎,格雷厄姆先生。不知道
Where do you live?
你住在哪里
Wolf Trap, Virginia.
弗吉尼亞州的沃爾夫查普
We're in Wolf Trap, so that's good. You're close to home.
我們就在沃爾夫查普,很好,你離家很近
Is that yours?
那是你的嗎
Aw, hi, Winston. Uh, can I sit down? My feet are sore.
嗨,溫斯頓。我能坐一會兒嗎,我的腳很酸
Why don't we take you home? Okey.
我們送你回家吧。好的
Are you on any drugs? Medication?
你在服藥嗎,在接受藥物治療嗎
Prescription or otherwise? No.
處方藥什么的。沒有
You been drinkin'?
你酗酒了
No. Uh, yes. Not excessively.
沒有,喝了,沒喝太多
I had two fingers of whiskey before I went to bed.
睡覺之前喝了一點威士忌
You have a history of sleepwalking, Mr. Graham?
你以前夢游過嗎,格雷厄姆先生
I'm not even sure if I'm awake now.
我都不能確定我現在是不是醒著的