I wasn't gonna do it.
我沒打算那么做。
Well, you're gonna have to talk to a lot of people about it.
你得跟很多人談這件事。
And those people are gonna try and help you understand what you were really trying to do.
那些人會試著幫助你理解你當時究竟要做什么。
She told me that they weren't my family.
她告訴我他們不是我的家人。
That we had to make our own family.
我們得建立我們自己的家庭。
Do you have a family?
你有家庭嗎?
I don't have any children. No.
我還沒有孩子,所以沒有。
Then you don't know what it's like.
那你不明白有家庭是什么感覺。
Can I talk to my mom? My real mom.
我能跟我媽媽講話嗎?我真正的媽媽。
In a little while.
再過一會兒。
But first, I need you to talk to me.
但首先,你得跟我談談。
As someone who makes such a deal about common courtesy, I'm a little taken a back.
正因為有人非常看重禮節,我才會有些吃驚。
Slash a lot taken a back, that you would take my patient my patient out of the hospital without my permission.
應該是很吃驚,沒想到你會把我的病人!我的病人!未經我的允許帶離醫院。
And I'm not a professional scold but don't put me in this position ever again.
我不愛責罵人,但是別再將我置于這種境地了。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Rude! Hannibal shockingly rude!
真無禮,漢尼拔太無禮了!
You have every right to be upset with me I overstepped my bounds.
我僭越了,你完全有權利生氣。
Where is she?
她在哪?
She's in the dining room.
她在餐廳。
And Alana...you were right.
還有,阿拉娜,你是對的。
Often am.
我總是對的,
You have to be more specific.
請你說得更明確些。