She wasn't ready to leave the hospital, she...experienced a bit of anxiety so I gave her a sedative.
她還沒準備好離開醫院,她...有點焦慮,所以我讓她服用了鎮靜劑。
Sedative, what did you give her?
鎮靜劑,什么鎮靜劑?
I only gave her half a Valium, but she may be a little hazy.
只是半顆安定,不過她可能有點意識朦朧。
Hi, Doctor Bloom.
你好,布魯姆醫生。
Hello, Abigail.
你好,阿比蓋爾。
You were expecting me?
你在等我嗎?
Please.
請坐。
You hungry?
你餓了嗎?
Hannibal made breakfast for dinner.
漢尼拔把晚餐做成早餐了。
I could eat.
我可以吃點。
What is it?
怎么了?
Abigail.
阿比蓋爾。
What do you see?
你看見了什么?
I see family.
我看見了家人。
Hello.
好啊。
Think it's to late for us to have kids?
我們現在要孩子會不會太晚了?
It is for me.
對我來說太晚了。