So, nice bath?
洗得好嗎?
Oh, yeah, the best. I'm so ready for bed.
太舒服了,我準備好上床睡覺了。
Okay. Ooh, by the way, I left a ring in there.
哦對了,我留了個環在里面。
Oh, well, we'll get at it with some bleach in the morning.
沒事,我們明早漂白一下就好了。
No, no, no, my wedding ring. I just don't feel like wearing it anymore.
不,不是,是我的婚戒。我只是不想再戴著它了。
Oh, well, goodbye, bad memories, hello to our guest couch, the Cloud.
和討厭的回憶說再見,迎接我們的客用沙發,云端。
That's a small cloud.
真是個小云端。
Oh, you know what? It's deceptively comfy. I sleep on it all the time.
你知道嗎?它舒服極了。我經常在那上面睡覺。
Yeah, if I don't beat him to it first.
是啊,如果我沒搶贏他。
Really? Oh, okay. All right.
真的嗎?好吧,就這樣。
So, there you are.
你躺下了。
Okay.
好了。
Okay, yeah. I'm not - I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna work.
好了,是的。我不...我很確定這不行啊。
No, no, this will be fine. This will be fine.
不,這沒事的,沒事的。
This is what I always do. It's not a big deal.
我總是這樣做的,沒什么大不了。
Just make this up nice for you. There we go. Okay.
給你布置得舒服一點。這樣就好了。
See you in the morning.
明早見。
Yeah, but my - my head's...
可是我的,我的頭...
Oh gosh, what we were thinking?
天哪,看我們都在想什么呢?
There you go. Okay. Night-night.
睡吧,晚安。
Hey, guys. Here's an idea.
兩位。我有個主意。
What if I just slept on your couch in the living room?
我睡到你們客廳的那個沙發上怎么樣?
I'm shaking.
我在發抖。
Why? Problem solved.
怎么了?問題解決了。
No, she's making the whole house shake.
不是,她的呼嚕聲讓整個房子都在抖。
Hey, guys. You're back? What's going on?
你們回來了,出什么事了?
I'm sorry. I love you, and you love dog parties.
對不起,我愛你,而你喜歡這狗派對。
So that means that I love dog parties.
這就意味著我也喜歡狗派對。
You don't think it's crazy anymore?
你不再認為這很瘋狂了嗎?
I didn't say that. But Manny's right.
我沒那么說。不過曼尼說得對。
We should get more involved in each other's activities.
我們應該多參與一下對方的社交活動。
So, this was your idea?
這是你的主意嗎?
Well, it's sort of the foundation of any healthy marriage, but I did bring it up.
這應該是健康婚姻生活的基礎,不過是我提出來的。
This is great! Well, come on. Give me a hand. We'll grab you and your mom an ice-cream bone.
這太棒了!來吧,給我搭把手。我們給你和你媽媽弄個冰淇淋骨頭嘗嘗。