Have we shown you our shed?
我們帶你看我們的小棚子了嗎?
There's a shed.
我們有個小棚子。
He knew what he was getting into when he married me.
他跟我結婚的時候就知道我是什么樣的。
I'm a little messy. Well, guess what, Doug! Life's a little messy.
我有點悲劇。沒想到吧,道格!生活本來就是個杯具。
Okay, my sinuses leak, my - my ears run, and I have hyperactive sweat glands, but...You know what? I do need a refill.
我鼻水流個不停,耳朵也會滲出液體,我的汗腺還過度發達。我確實需要再來一杯。
Well, I'm not surprised. She's losing a lot of fluids.
我一點也不吃驚,她失了不少水。
It's as if Doug was over here.
就像道格就在這里一樣。
I know. I saw that.
我知道,我看到了。
Alec!
艾麗克!
His dumb dad got transferred to dumb Africa to operate on some dumb babies.
他的二貨爸爸被調去非洲給一些二貨孩子看病。
So fixing their hearts is worth breaking mine?
去給他們治心臟就要傷我的心嗎?
It's kind of worth it. He can do like six operations a day.
還是挺值得的。他每天可以做六臺手術。
Yeah. I-I-I understand. I'm sorry I'm lashing out. I-I just really like you.
是,我理解,不好意思我沖你發火了。我只是太喜歡你了。
I still like you.
我還喜歡你。
You're making this worse.
你這么說我感覺更糟。
Bye, Alec.
再見,艾麗克。
Bye, Alex.
再見,艾麗克斯。
Hey.
嘿。
I knew you couldn't leave without one last kiss!
我就知道你不最后親我一下是不會走的!
We can work this out!
我們可以解決這個問題!
I'm - I'm - I'm gonna regret that, aren't I?
我 ...我會后悔的,對吧?
Uh, I was hoping you could throw this away for me.
我只是想讓你幫我丟一下這個。
Yeah. Sure.
好,當然。
So, honey, we've been talking, and we want to meet your boyfriend.
親愛的,我們聊了一下,都想見見你男朋友。
You just missed him.
你們剛錯過了。
He was here?
他來了嗎?
He just left. This is his cup.
他剛走,這是他的杯子。
Oh, look at that. Oh, it looks like "Alex."
瞧瞧這個。這看著像“艾麗克斯”。
His name is Alec. The "C" Just got smudged.
他名叫艾麗克,那個“C”被抹花了。
Honey, his name is Alec. But the "C" Got smudged.
親,他叫艾麗克。但那個“C”被抹花了。
Yeah, um, well, why don't you just text him and then invite him back for dinner?
對了,你怎么不給他發個短信邀請他來吃晚飯?
I can't. He broke up with me.
不行,他跟我分手了。
Oh, no.
不是吧。