Oh, Gloria Gloria. Gloria, honey, I - listen. No, I'm okay with the dogs. I'm just not a dog-person person.
歌洛莉亞,歌洛莉亞。歌洛莉亞,親愛的。不是,跟狗在一起沒問題。我只是不喜歡愛狗的那些人。
You said that this party was going to be normal.
你說這個派對是正常的。
It's just fun.
只是圖個樂子。
There's a buffet and an open bar for dogs.
這有個為狗準備的自助餐和酒吧。
My cousin got married on a raft.
我表親在救生艇上結的婚。
I tried to play along, Jay, but - but this is crazy. I have to go home.
我很努力地融入了,杰,但這也太瘋狂了。我必須要回家了。
Gloria, now, do you think it's fair to use the word "Crazy" about a...
歌洛莉亞,你認為用瘋狂這個詞來形容這里公平嗎?
I-I'll see you at home, Gloria.
我們回家見,歌洛莉亞。
Oh, thank you so much, you guys.
非常感謝你們。
God, where were you when I was looking for the perfect man?
天哪,我尋找真命天子的時候你們在哪呢?
Well, probably in Missouri at a bar called Kansas City Meats - doing the same thing.
可能在密蘇里一家叫堪薩斯城肉棒的酒吧...做著同樣的事吧。
Funny!
太幽默了!
Look at that smile.
看你笑得。
What?
怎么了?
That's what being nice feels like.
這就是表達善意的感覺。
I like it.
我很喜歡。
I'm proud of you.
我為你驕傲。
Well, I'm just letting a person I barely know sleep in my home.
我只是讓一個不怎么認識的人住在我的家里。
I don't know if I'd use the word "Hero," But..."Hero"?
我不知道是否可以稱得上是英雄,可是...英雄?
Stop it. You're embarrassing me.
別說了,我都不好意思了。
Oh, god.
天哪。
Hey, you guys have a cat?
你們養貓了嗎?
Um, how about I freshen up that wine, huh?
我給你加點酒吧?
Oh, no. I am good. Okay, um...
不用,我很好,好吧...
In fact, Cam, what are - what are we doing in the living room, here?
事實上,小卡,我們——我們在客廳里待著干什么呢?
You know?
你知道嗎?
Yeah, oh, you know what? We haven't even given Brenda a tour of our ga- uh, garage. Our - our gage.
是啊,知道嗎?我們還沒帶布倫達參觀我們的車庫呢。我們的車庫。
Oh, no. I don't like garages.
不去了,我不喜歡車庫。
That's where Doug kept his precious sailboat.
道格把他心愛的帆船就放在車庫里。
No eating on the boat. No drinking on the boat.
不許在船上吃東西。不許在船上喝酒。
All because the one time I went on the boat, I spilled.
就因為有一次我在船上把酒撒了。
Well, guess what. Boats go like this.
知道嗎,船上就是這樣。
Oh, geez. You know? ! And I'm like...Who - who loves a thing more than a person?
老天。你知道嗎?我當時...誰會愛惜一樣東西多過愛惜一個人?
A monster.
禽獸。