More than you can see in yourself.
超越你對自己的認識。
Incredible power awaits you.
不可思議的力量在等著你。
Power beyond anything you can imagine.
這力量超過你想象。
What was that? - That was chi.
那是什么?-氣。
What's chi?
什么是氣?
The energy that flows through all living things.
流淌在萬物中的能量。
So you're saying if I, so you're saying if I teach, I'll be able to do cool stuff like that?
所以你說如果我,所以你說如果我教,我就可以練成這種神功了嗎?
No I'm saying if you teach, I'll be able to do cool stuff like that.
不,我說如果你教,我就可以練成這種神功了。
Mastery of chi requires mastery of self.
氣的運用需要自我修煉。
Oogway sat alone in a cave for thirty years asking one question...Who am I?
烏龜獨自坐在一個山洞里只為了一個問題,我是誰?
Who am I?
我是誰?
I'm lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt.
如果在你打斷前,我有五分鐘就很幸運了。
So now I have to sit alone in a cave for thirty years?
所以現在我需要獨自坐在一個山洞里30年?
Eventually. After you master teaching.
最后,當你完成授課之后。
Teaching? There's no way I'm ever gonna be like you.
教學?我不可能像你一樣。
I'm not trying to turn you into me.
我不會嘗試將你變成我這樣。
I'm trying to turn you into you.
我將嘗試將你變成你。
Turn me into me? Wait a second. That makes no...(sense)
將我變成我?等一下,沒意義啊。
Almost there shifu, just a little more confusing and you'll be the next Oogway.
師父,我更困惑了,你將會成為下一個烏龜。
Sorry, no offense master Oogway I just...I'll let you get back to your eternal peace.
不好意思,沒有惡意,烏龜大師,我只是……我將讓你重回永久安寧。