Good job, Po.
干得好,阿寶。
Did you at least learn a little something? - Yes, that you can't teach.
你們至少學到一些東西吧?-是的,那就是你不會教。
And tigress is flammable turns out.
還有嬌虎是易燃的。
That was a complete disaster.
那完全是一場災難。
I'm glad we're not Po right now. - What a loser.
我很高興我們現在不是阿寶。-真沒用。
What was Shifu thinking? - What was Oogway thinking?
師傅是怎么想的?-烏龜大師是怎么想的?
I think he heard us. - I didn't hear anything.
我認為他聽到了。-我什么都沒聽見。
He said you're a loser.
他說你是一個失敗者。
Sorry Oogway.
對不起,烏龜大師。
Would you stop doing that? - How was your first day teaching?
你能不那么做嗎?-第一天教學怎么樣?
Humiliating. - I heard.
羞愧。-我聽說了。
Who told you? Did Tigress tell you?
誰告訴你的?嬌虎跟你說的?
I heard from Monkey and Crane and Mantis and your dad and Mrs. Chau from the gift shop.
我從金猴,仙鶴,螳螂,你爸爸,禮品店周女士聽到的。
And those ducks who just passed and Tigress told me.
還有那些經過的鴨子和嬌虎告訴我的。
Yeah, well did she also tell you that it'll never happen again cause I'm done?
好吧,她有沒有告訴你這不會再發生了,我受夠了?
Teaching, or being humiliated?
教課還是丟臉?
Both. I don't know why you ever thought I could teach that class?
都有,我不知道為什么你認為我可以教他們?
Oh I knew you couldn't. - What?
我早就知道你不行。-什么?
You set me up to fail? Why?
你故意讓我出糗?為什么?
If you only do what you can do you'll never be more than you are now.
如果你只做你能做的,你將永遠不能超越現在的你。
I don't wanna be more I like who I am.
我不想變得更強,我喜歡現在的我。
You don't even know who you are.
你甚至不知道你是誰。
What do you...? Of course I do I'm the Dragon Warrior.
你的意思是,我當然知道,我是龍戰士。
And what exactly does that mean Dragon Warrior?
那龍戰士意味著什么呢?
It means...you know...just going around and punching and kicking.
它意味著你知道,就是四處闖蕩,拳打腳踢。
Defending the valley and stuff.
保衛和平谷和人們。
Punching and kicking?
拳打腳踢?
You think that is what the great master Oogway saw for you?
你認為那是烏龜大師看中的嗎?
A five hundred year prophecy full-filled so you can spend your days...Kicking butt?
五百年前的預言實現了,所以你只是每天拳打腳踢?
And running through town high-fiving bunnies?
還有穿過小鎮和兔小弟擊掌?
Yes. - No.
是的。-不。
Oogway saw greatness in you Po against my better judgment.
烏龜大師與我觀點不同,他看好你,阿寶。