We'll have two Justice Platters, please.
請給我們兩個正義套餐。
Umm...three. - And a few tofu bun.
三個。-和幾個豆腐包。
Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. Did you want extra sauce with that?
這個香辣面條湯是嬌虎的,你想再來點醬汁嗎?
She wants it on the side.
她要分開放。
On the side. - On the side.
分開放,分開放。
Dragon you can do it.
神龍,你可以的。
Go Dragon Warrior. - Defend the valley.
沖吧,龍戰士。-保衛和平谷。
Go Dragon Warrior. - Yeah defend the valley.
沖吧,龍戰士。-保衛和平谷。
You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?
們沒擺霸氣的造型對吧?
Do we have to strike the pose every time we land?
我們需要每次出場都擺個造型嗎?
You guys never underestimate the power of a dramatic entrance.
你們不要小瞧這個出場的威力。
I've heard about some masters who could win a fight just by throwing open a door.
我聽說某些大師只靠破門之勢就能贏得一場戰斗。
Dramatic entrance?
盛大出場?
Master Shifu. -The Dragon Warrior is correct.
師傅。-龍戰士說得對。
Really? I was just making...yeah I mean yeah I am.
真的?我只是想試點……我的意思是,我是這樣想的。
Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind.
雙方交戰先比氣勢 后比拳頭。
Hence, the dramatic entrance.
因此,出場要有氣勢。
Whoa, nice dramatic entrance.
漂亮盛大的出場。
What's the occasion? - Today will be my final class.
什么情況?-今天是最后一課。
Your final...? Wait, I didn't even know you were sick.
你的最后……等一等,我甚至不知道你病了。
Although you have been looking a little...- I'm not sick.
盡管你看起來有一點……-我沒病。
Healthy. A little healthy. A lot actually.
健康,很健康,實際上非常健康。
My final class because from now on...your training will be in the hands of the Dragon Warrior.
這是最后一課,因為從現在開始,你們的訓練就交由龍戰士了。
What?
什么?
Me? Teach? I mean why not Tigress? She's always telling everyone what to do.
我?教?我的意思是為什么不是嬌虎?她經常教每個人怎么做。
Be quiet Po. - See what I mean?
安靜點,阿寶。-看,明白我的意思?
Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior. You are.
嬌虎不是龍戰士,你是。
Come on they're the five. What can I teach them?
別鬧了,他們是五俠,我能教他們什么?

There is always something more to learn. Even for a master.
總是有更多的東西要學,即使對大師。
For instance, let me show you another move.
比如,讓我再教你一招。
The dramatic exit.
華麗退場。
What's that?
那是什么?
Are you kidding me? That...what?
你在逗我?那是什么?
Where'd he go? Master.
他去哪了?師傅。
He's gone guys. It's cool. - We are await your instruction master.
他已經走了,兄弟們,別那么嚴肅。-我們接受您的指點,師傅。
All you have to lose is our respect.
你若教不好最多不被我們尊敬。
Seriously how bad could it be?
說實話,能差到哪去?
Leave me...OK OK let's switch it up. Monkey, immovable mountain stance.
好了,讓我們開始吧,金猴,你來個遁入。
Yes Master.
好的,師傅。
I mean...Tigress tornado back flip. - Yes, master.
我的意思是嬌虎旋風后空翻。-是的,師傅。
Oh no fire. - Fire.
不,開火。-開火。
Sorry, my fault. Crane go high, I mean low.
不好意思,我的錯,仙鶴再飛高點,我的意思是低點。
Oh my claw thingy. - Viper and tigress, to...like a totem pole.
噢 我的小爪子。-靈蛇和嬌虎去……像一個圖騰柱。
Poison, Technique.
毒藥,機關。
You two, to...swarming insect bite with yellow tail, yellow jacket...Spicy...tuna.
你們倆使出群蟲黃色尾巴刺,小黃蜂……香辣……金槍魚。