They'll have to walk through the exhibit to get to the bar to get drunk,
他們得看完展覽物品才能走到酒吧買醉
which is what they're coming for, anyway... Perfect.
不過他們本來就是為了買醉。完美
And I want flowers on all the tables.
所有桌子上都要有花
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, it's for you. It was delivered before I got here.
是給你寄的包裹,我還沒到就送來了
Were you expecting a package? Read the card.
你在等包裹嗎?你念吧
"Do not be greedy. "because of these sins, the wrath of god is coming upon you."
"莫要貪婪,皆因此罪。神的忿怒必臨汝身"
No! Oh, my god, no. Please. No, no, no.
不!天哪,不要!求你了,不要這樣

I don't understand how anyone could do this. It's so cruel.
怎么可能有人做得出這種事。太殘忍了
You said that you and Kenneth got the dog when you were married?
你曾說跟肯尼斯結婚期間買了那條狗
Yes, 10 years ago. He loved Roxy as much as I did.
對,十年前。他跟我一樣愛蘿茜
I mean, even after the divorce, Kenneth used to keep her on the weekends,
就算在離婚之后,肯尼斯也會在周末帶它玩
I mean, at least until Melissa moved in.
至少在梅麗莎搬進去之前
Then what happened?
之后怎么了嗎
Oh, she didn't like the dog. She wouldn't let Roxy come over anymore.
她不喜歡狗。她不愿意讓蘿茜來家里
The message sent to Andrea is from the Bible...
寫給安德莉亞的那些話是圣經里的
Colossians chapter 3, verses 5 and 6.
歌羅西書第三章,第五條和第六條
"Do not be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater worshipping the things of the world.
"莫要貪婪,貪婪就如皈依者的崇拜”
Because of these sins, the wrath of god is coming upon you."
"皆因此罪,神的忿怒必臨汝身"
And we looked into Melissa Barnes. Her father was a pastor.
我們查了梅麗莎·巴恩斯。她父親曾是一位牧師
She would have personal knowledge of the Bible.
她應該會比較了解圣經
And we found this.
我們找到了這個
Oh, Melissa. Let's see if she'll come in for questioning.
梅麗莎。看看她是否愿意來趟警局
Beth, excuse me for interrupting, but I need to speak with Detective Larsen.
貝絲,抱歉我打擾了,不過我得跟拉森警探談談
You came to my house. Trent saw you.
你來過我家,特倫特看到了你
Amanda, relax.
阿曼達,別激動
You spoke to Ethan. Did you think he wasn't gonna tell me?
你跟伊森說話了。你覺得他不會告訴我嗎
Wesley? You used your father's name?
韋斯利,居然用你父親的名字
You're getting very sloppy, Jack.
你可真是不小心啊,杰克
I told you to stay away from my son.
我早就警告過你,別打擾我兒子
He doesn't know who I am.
他不知道我是誰
And he never will, not as longas I am breathing.
也永遠不會知道,只要我活著就不會告訴他
You may be his biological parent, jack, but you will never be a father to ethan.
也許你是他的生父,杰克,但你永遠不會是伊森的父親
You have no idea what it takes to be a father.
你根本不知道當父親的責任
You know it, and I know it.
我們都很清楚
You're done, Jack. I'm gonna tell Beth everything.
你完了,杰克。我會把一切告訴貝絲
That'll hurt you, too.
你也會受傷的
I am not the one who slept with a key witness in the Roberts trial.
羅伯茨庭審案時跟關鍵證人上床的可不是我
You knew what happened and didn't say anything. You are complicit.
你明明知情,卻沒有舉報。這屬于共犯
Actually, that's not really true.
你說錯了
It wasn't my case, and I didn't suspect anything until she came and she rang my doorbell looking for you.
這案子不是我負責,我根本沒有懷疑,直到她來敲我家門,找你
That creep deserved to go to prison. You know it.
那個變態就應該進監獄。你知道的
That is so not the point. I warned you, Jack.
這些根本不重要。我警告過你,杰克