I've worked for Andrea for several months now.
我已經為安德莉亞工作了幾個月
Do you know her ex-husband?
你認識她的前夫嗎
Not very well, but I do know he has a temper.
不太熟,但我知道他脾氣不好
And how is your relationship with Andrea?
你和安德莉亞關系如何
Very good. I respect her.
很好,我非常尊重她
She's a very strong woman,
她是個很堅強的女人
and when you're a strong woman, people call you callous, heartless bitch,
作為女強人,人們會認為你冷酷無情
but I saw what the divorce did to her.
但我知道離婚帶給她的傷害
It broke her heart.
她的心都碎了
Thank you for speaking with me, robyn.
謝謝你的配合,羅賓
Yeah. No problem.
樂意效勞
Looks like you control the lights by the panel located in the garage,
犯人似乎可以通過車庫開關,來控制房間的照明
no prints, but the security system has 4 digital cameras.
沒留下指紋,但保安系統有4個攝像頭
I'm getting the drive.
我去拿硬盤
Get that footage to Ben. He's fast with it.
把錄像交給本,他看得很快
See if you can get Kenneth's face on camera.
看看能不能在錄像里找到肯尼斯
Janice, come with me. You know the ex already.
詹妮絲,跟我來,你先前就認識她前夫

Well, I didn't do it. I was home all night.
不是我干的,我整晚都在家
He was home all night.
他整晚都在家
You were with him?
你和他在一起嗎
No. I had my pilates class last night.
沒有,我昨晚有普拉提課
Then how do you know he was home?
那你怎么知道他在家
Because he said so.
因為他說他在家
I'm not lying.
我沒撒謊
The woman filed a restraining order against me.
這個女人對我申請了禁止令
I'm not going within 10 miles of that bitch.
我不能出現在她身邊10英里的范圍內
Yeah. She's crazy.
對,她瘋了
You attacked her in a restaurant.
你在餐館里襲擊了她
I was angry. She took all my money.
我很生氣,她把我的錢都拿走了
I have a mortgage that I can't pay. Yes. I lost my temper.
我付不起抵押貸款了,所以我非常生氣
Like you're doing right now?
就像現在這樣
Maybe you need to calm down.
或許你需要冷靜下
It's ok, honey. She's testing you.
沒關系親愛的,她是在試探你
She's trying to make you mad. I know this tactic.
她就是想讓你生氣,我知道他們的伎倆
How so?
你怎么知道
You're doing it to me now.
你現在不就在這樣對待我嗎
Listen. We have done nothing but suffer at the hands of this crazy woman.
聽著,我們一直在忍受這個瘋女人,卻沒有進行過反擊
She took everything.
她拿走了我們的一切
What did she take of yours, Melissa?
她拿走了你的什么東西,梅麗莎
One could argue that you are the one who did the taking.
有人可能會說你才是那個拿走一切的人
Do we need to call a lawyer?
我們需要叫律師嗎
Do you need to call a lawyer?
你需要叫嗎
Stop doing that.
別再這樣了
Melissa, sweetie, it's ok.
梅麗莎,親愛的,沒事
No. It's not. I'm tired of her.
怎么沒事,我受夠她了
Why doesn't she just leave us alone?
她為什么不能離我們遠點
She is the one that's harassing us.
她才是一直在騷擾我們的人啊
Listen. Andrea went off the deep end after the divorce.
聽著,離婚后安德莉亞就走極端了
You sure it wasn't after your affair?
你確定她走極端不是因為你們出軌的事
I know that what I did doesn't make me sound like the most upstanding guy,
我知道我的所作所為不是個好男人應該做的
but I am not stalking Andrea, and I certainly didn't break into her house.
但我并沒有跟蹤安德莉亞,也沒有闖進她家
I have better things to do with my time,
我可以利用這些時間做更多事
like digging myself out of this gutter hole that she put me in.
比如把我自己從深坑中拯救出來,是她置我于此地的
He's tellingthe truth.
他說的是實話
Do you know of anyone else in her life who might want to hurt her?
那你記得任何會傷害她的她周圍的人嗎
Anyone who knows the bitch.
認識她的人都會想這么做
I'm telling you, Andrea is a mean woman.
告訴你,安德莉亞是個自私的女人
Look. I know that I hurt her, but she was just as cruel and vindictive in the divorce.
聽著,我知道我傷害了她,但她在離婚時也非常殘酷地報復了我
She ruined me.
她毀了我的生活
And Roberta Flack?
還有蘿貝塔·弗萊克
Huh? Who's that?
那是誰
She's a singer.
她是一名歌手
I've never heard of her.
沒聽說過
"First time ever I saw your face" Is the song in question.
“自從我第一次看到你的臉”我們說的是這首歌
She told you about that song.
她告訴了你們這首歌的故事
What song?
什么歌
It was mine and Andrea's song as a couple.
我和安德莉亞的夫妻曲目
Well, what's our song? We don't have a song.
好吧,我們的歌是什么,我們怎么都沒有
All right. We'll get a song.
別擔心,我們也選一首
Look. I'm not stalking my ex-wife, ok?
聽著,我沒有跟蹤我的前妻
I want her gone from my life. You understand?
我希望她遠離我的生活,你明白嗎?